Chapter 14

Chapter 14

2 Sides to a Story

LUKES POV

I woke up the next morning with a massive ache in my forehead. I won't be drinking for awhile. I can't believe what happened last night. I was utterly crushed. I felt so drunk to the point where I didn't care that I was making out with Acacia, but when I saw the look on Mia's face, reality hit me.

Flashback •

"Let's go to your room." She giggled. I was a wreck. Honestly, you could tell me to kiss a donkey and I would do it. We headed toward my room, stumbling in the process. Right when we got upstairs she planted her face right on me. She slammed my door open and quickly undressed herself. I opened my eyes for split second, seeing as there was a 3rd person in this room.

"Mia?" I said, feeling a bit sober all of a sudden.

"Don't forget to use fucking protection." She looked at me with a look I've never seen before. It was filled with hurt. I suddenly felt myself push off of Acacia, running after her.

"Mia!" I called out. I ran downstairs, looking everywhere, but there were just too many people. I ran outside, to the yard, checked the bathrooms, everything. She was gone. She had probably went home. I decided that the best thing to do was to just see her the next morning. I was in no state to apologize. I wanted to be sober when I did it, not a fucking drunk. I groggily went upstairs, feeling so confused. Acacia was still there, in just her undergarments.

"Are we going to finish what we started?" She giggled.

"Acacia just get out" I said. I didn't wanna deal with her shit.

"But-" she whined.

"GET OUT!" She quickly grabbed her clothes and left. I sighed with relief as I hopped into my bed, before passing out.

I got ready and went to ask Beau to drop me off. I knocked on his door 3 times but he didn't answer.

"Oi Beau! Get up!" I yelled. No reply. I turned the knob and surprisingly it was unlocked. I barged in, "Beau I said get the fu-" Beau was in his bed, passed out completely. There was no way he was getting out of that bed. I quickly left the house and decided to just walk there.

After having my mind filled with endless thoughts, I finally reached her house.

"Mia, I've liked you for awhile and.. No that's not right." I mumbled.

"Mia, I'm sorry, but I just really like you.." No that's not right either. Look at me, I'm talking to myself. I need to man up and just tell her. I rung the doorbell, and a couple seconds later the door opened. I expected to see Mia, but unfortunately, I was greeted with my twin brother. My half naked, twin brother.