Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Digi Fest LA

Today was the day. Digi Fest started at 6PM; it was 2 right now, so I decided to get ready early. I got dressed and when I was finished I got a text from Andrea saying she was here. I was carpooling with Andrea and her boyfriend. I got into the backseat and greeted Andrea and Kian.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hey" they both greeted.

"So, we're gonna go eat first before we go. We're really early anyways." Kian says.

"Sounds good." We decide to eat at In-N-Out for a good half hour before leaving and heading to Digi Fest. I pulled out my phone and decided to tweet.

'On our way to Digi Fest LA! Anybody there yet? Tweet me pics!'

Loads of people sent in pictures of themselves inside already, and I retweeted some. We finally reached the place and went towards the VIP area. When we got inside I already spotted some familiar faces. No sign of the Janoskians though. It was a nice place, it was 2 levels. The bottom level was the stage with all the fans below, and the top was for the people who would be performing or presenting. I decided to go and greet everyone. I saw Anthony first.

"Anthony!" I cheered. Once he saw me he ran up to me and we instantly hugged.

"Babe it's LOHANTHONY." He says.

"Sorry love." I chuckle.

"So are you presenting?" He asks.

"Yep! I'll be introducing O2L," I say "what about you?" I ask.

"I ain't gonna present for nobody. This Anthony presents for himself." He pretended to flip his nonexistent long hair back. I just laughed.

I caught up with some other friends and we all watched Andrea and Jenn perform their skit. As more and more performances flew by, I realized that I was up to present next. I quickly ran backstage and waited for my name to be called by the DJ.

"How was that everyone?" He said. Everyone cheered.

"I can't wait for you to see our next performance, but first, let's give a warm welcoming to the one, and only, Mia Salvatore!" I ran upstage and waved to everyone.

"Hi everyone! My names Mia! You may also know me as JustMia on YouTube. Anyways, enough rambling about who I am. Let's talk about something else, or, perhaps, someone else." I paused. "IS ANYONE HERE A BIG FAN OF O2L?!" I yelled. The crowd went nuts. "I hope so, because In a few seconds, 6 amazing guys will be out here to perform just for you!" I pause again. "Give it up.. FOR O 2 L!" I run offstage and I hear the crowd roar with excitement. I felt so energized. As I was about to walk back upstairs I felt someone grab me and pull me into a dark closet. As soon as they pulled me in they let go of me and turned the lights on. My jaw dropped.

--------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Although I'm pretty sure you guys know who it is. ;)

Random fact: I actually went to Digifest LA, and it was amazing! I recommend going, it's loads of fun to just have fun and interact with different youtubers.