12

K, I'm kinda pissed. No one answered the song question. I'm gonna put the song at the beginning of this chappy anyway. Enjoy! And try to guess this one?

Aki's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, with a person that blew my mind. I almost fell off of bed when I saw where I was. I was on the same bed with the very person I tried to avoid after my thoughts.

The night Izaya left, I had thoughts. I thought about why I gave him pleasure and pain. I could've just given him the pain. He didn't deserve the pleasure. Did he?. . .

I slowly tried to move away, but I couldn't. When I looked down, I saw Izaya's arm over me. When he felt me move, he grunted and stirred a bit. His arm pulled me closer, into his chest, and I felt him put his chin on my head.

This felt comfortable, but I knew it was wrong. I tried to pry off his arm for almost ten minutes straight, but it was like all strength had left me. I huffed out some air, and gave up, for the time being. "You done?"

I almost jumped out of my skin at the amused voice. Izaya felt me twitch, and chuckled. "Good..." I hadn't even realised his body was tense, until he relaxed, when I lightly nodded.

"What happened...?" I carefully asked him. He chuckled again, and pulled away to look at me. "Actually... I don't really know. You started screaming at me, and then just started crying. You passed out after that."

As the memories came slowly back, my cheeks turned slightly pink. I quickly brushed it off. After a moment of silence, a thought struck me. "Izaya? How come we're in the same building, same bed. And how is one of us not dead yet?"

He looked at me, and lightly shook his head. "I don't know,..." he gently stroked my hair with his free hand. "and frankly... I don't care."

I was scared, the last time a man had gotten in my life, it ended up with me paying fot it. He, played with me, he said he loved me, and then threw me away.

I shook Izaya's hand off, and tried to get as far away as possible. He would let go, and just had an idiotic smirk on his face, as he held me down. "Let me go! Let go off me, you ass!!" I twisted my hand, but that was a bad idea.

He took that as an opportunity, and pulled my hand behind my back. He sat over me, and puffed a little air over my ear. A shiver ran down my spine, and he chuckled lightly

"Now, now. I don't want my toy getting hurt do I. Stop, and I promise that MAYBE, I won't torture you..." I huffed lightly, and relaxed. When I did he flipped us over, so I was straddling him.

I raised an eyebrow at him, but he just gave an amused smile. He leaned close to my ear, and let the words glide off his tongue seductively.

"Now, why don't you finish what you started the other night..."

_______________________________________

Agh! Another stupid cliffhanger! I'm lost! What should Akira do? Reject or accept Izaya? What did he mean? Ooh, here's the song!

Something lately, something lately,

something lately had,

got the beating for

everything you ever said.

Now I see that,

the truth I got it down.

Different motive than

your rising on about.

See you later.

I see your fantasy,

you wanna make it a reality,

baby more.

See inside its out of our heads.

Yeah, well now that's over.

I said your moaning's inside,

decisions to hide.

That guy, will take you on,

headstrong to take on anyone.

I know that you are wrong,

headstrong, oh headstrong.

That guy, will take you on,

headstrong to take on anyone.

I know that you are wrong,

and this is not, where you belong.

I can't give everything away.

I won't give everything away.

This is not a fest,

everyone has to do their very best.

I see your though, oh!

Cheating is oh very right,

you better get so every night.

Now that's over.

I see your fantasy,

you wanna make it a reality,

baby more.

That guy, will take you on,

headstrong to take on anyone.

I know that you are wrong,

headstrong, oh headstrong.

That guy, will take you on,

headstrong to take on anyone.

I know that you are wrong,

and this is not, where you belong.

I can't give everything away.

I won't give everything away.

This is not, where you belong~~~

_______________________________________

So, any idea? I love this song, and it kinda describes my personality in a fight, word fight. I get in physical fights too, but I don't really think about those, or make a big deal out of them. I always win... Anyway, one word, and it says a lot about a person.

OMH!!!! I'm so happy, 85 reads! OMFH!!!!!! Okay, I will accept a request for a whole new story, epilogue, chapter, whatever! Something! Thank u, thank u thank u!

(On Hold) Will I die tonight? ( Izaya x OC romance)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें