Chapter 24: Never Ever Let You Go

“Excuse me.. are you the guy who saved me last time?”

He wonders where he heard that voice. It feels nostalgic. When he turned his head he saw the person he misses so much smiling at him sweetly. His eyes locked to the face of that person as he stood dumbfounded. His emotions started to build up to the point that he doesn’t know what to do anymore. “Kei..?” He whispered.

On the other hand, Kei’s sweet smile started to fade seeing Yabu’s expression. Yabu seems neither happy nor angry. He just can’t read the guy. “Ko..” Kei worriedly called his name. Maybe Yabu was really angry with him that the guy doesn’t want to see him anymore.

They stayed staring at each other for a couple of minutes then Yabu lost it as he let his emotions take over him. He runs towards Kei and immediately grabbed his wrist. Without saying anything he pulled Kei towards his house. Kei on the other hand didn’t question him as he let himself get dragged. When they reached Yabu’s house, Kei noticed that no one was at home as Yabu searched his pockets for keys. Yabu pulled Kei inside as soon as he opened the door and without any pause, he dragged him to his room and immediately locked the door.

Once inside the room, Yabu harshly pushed Kei on the bed. “Kota..? What.. are you doing?” Kei stuttered. Yabu looked at him once more before crashing his lips on Kei. Kei was surprised as well as scared as he tried to push Yabu but the guy doesn't have any intentions of letting him go.  “Ko…ta.. stop…” But even how much effort he put, he can’t win against him and it seems that the guy can’t hear his pleas. Kei started to tremble when he felt Yabu’s hand slipping inside his shirt and travelled to his chest. Then Yabu started kissing him to his jaw down to his neck as his hands forcibly removing Kei’s shirt. Yabu got impatient and without any second thought ripped it into two exposing Kei’s bare chest.

“Kota….” Kei started to cry as he grips on the sheets. He was afraid but he can’t blame him. He was crying not only because Yabu was taking advantage of him but because seeing Yabu like this. He knew it was his fault. Yabu won’t be like this if he didn’t leave, he blamed himself for inflicting Yabu the pain that makes them in this kind of situation. Kei doesn’t protest anymore, even if this was wrong, he will give himself to Yabu if this was the only way to make up for leaving him. But he can’t stop his tears as he was afraid. This was not the Yabu he knew, his Kota who takes things slowly, his Kota who was very gentle, his Kota who was afraid to hurt him.

Yabu returned to his senses when he heard a stifled cry and felt a shivering body under him. When he looked up he saw abundant tears flowing out of Kei’s scared eyes. “Kei..?” Yabu was shocked. “I…. I’m sorry.” Then he saw the mess he made and then cursed. “Damn! What… what have I done.” He suddenly sat up; his hands gripped a handful of his hair, confused. “I’m sorry Kei….” He moved from the other side of the bed away from Kei, curled up, his knees on his chest hiding his face. “I.. I’m really sorry.. I.. didn’t… mean to do this.. I’m sorry… sorry…”

Silence takes over the whole room. Only the sound of Kei’s stifled sobs and Yabu’s pants where heard. Yabu still reflecting on the crime he made, started to slowly accept that soon after this, everything will be over. Kei will never forgive him. Kei will hate him for the rest of his life. They will never get back to what they were before. If only. If only I kept my emotions take over me. He thought, blaming his stupidity. But then Yabu realized that Kei was still there. He thought that once he released him, Kei will immediately flew out of the room. I knew it; he really is scared that he can’t even move because I’m still here. Yabu thought again. Not looking at Kei, he decided to leave first.

When Yabu was about to get off the bed two trembling arms wrapped around him. “Don’t leave.” He heard a desperate whisper from Kei.

Yabu sat back on the edge of the bed, still his back facing Kei. “I… I’m really sorry Kei. If you want to hit me it’s okay. If you despise me, I’m already prepared. If… If you don’t want to see me, I will not show my face to you again… I’m really sorry.. sorry..” He felt the hug tightened around him. “I’m sorry I made you cry again”