Chapter 7: Annoyance

Takaki’s eyes fluttered open and he was shocked waking up in an unfamiliar white room. “Eh? Where am I?” Takaki looked around the four corners of the room. The room was neat; there is a small sofa on the corner just beside the window. A little desk beside the bed an adjacent door leading to the bathroom with a human-sized mirror on the left corner and a big painting of penguins standing on an icy land more likely Antarctica is hanging on the wall in the middle of the room.

Takaki sat on the bed while rubbing his still sleepy eyes. He decided to walk towards the door but when he passed by the mirror he was surprised seeing a girl in a pink-white frilly dress. She has a long-curly brunette colored hair. At first he stood there stunned then after a few seconds he looked around checking if he was alone or not. When he was sure that he was alone, he moved closer to the mirror and gaped in shock. His sleepiness was already washed out by the image in front of him. He looked back at his own self and he confirmed that he was the beautiful girl in the mirror.

“What!!!!!!” he shouted. “Why am I wearing this” He slouched on the floor trying to remember what happened before he lose consciousness.

--------Flashback----------

Takaki run out of the theater out of confusion. He was thinking about how Daiki deceived him but at the same time, the guy’s crying face keeps on popping out of his mind. He found his way to Horikoshi Gakuen’s stadium; he sat on the farthest stair away from the crowd and started to think again. He sighed and sighed as he buried his face on his hands. He was trying to erase the scenes that keep on bugging his mind. Then he felt two hands touching his shoulder. The hands were heavy and it’s impossible for him neither to stand nor to run so he just moved his head and looked around. He was somehow afraid seeing two guys wearing an all black suit and a shade.

“Are you Takaki Yuya?” One of the guys asked. It takes a while before Takaki could reply.

“Y-yes. W-why? W-who are….” Takaki wasn’t able to finish his statement when the two pulled him and one of the guys put a handkerchief on his mouth and nose. He tried to resist but his strength was leaving him due to the strawberry scent that hauled him slowly to sleep.

------------end---------------

“Who are they? What do they need from me?” He curled up from his seat. “I’m kidnapped? But we’re not rich!” He started to tremble on the idea. Tears started to build up his eyes. Then the door burst open revealing one of the guys who kidnapped him.

“Young master is waiting for you.” Said the guy and pulled Takaki to stand.

“W-wait! Where am I? What do you want from me? Why did you dress me like this.” He keeps on questioning but the guy didn’t answer. Instead he forcefully dragged him out of the room to a long hallway. Takaki keeps on struggling and when he got the opportunity to escape the guy immediately grabbed him on his waist and carried him putting him on his shoulder. He felt kind of embarrassed, it was the first time someone did that to him, a little nostalgic as he remembered doing this to someone before.  “Put me down! Put me down!” He keeps on struggling; hitting the guy on the back but it was like he was hitting a stone.

Takaki was brought into a huge dining room where a long table with expensive plates and silverwares were elegantly arranged. A lot of foods were also set on the table. Takaki’s eyes widened as he was amazed by the luxurious things in front of him. The guy put him down; he doesn’t move an inch for he doesn’t know what to do that time. He snapped when he heard a familiar voice talked behind him.

“Oh! You’re awake! I’ve been waiting for you this whole morning. Tsk. You have a well formed body yet your stamina is too low. You were asleep for almost twenty hrs. The drug that you inhaled isn’t that strong. How come you’re chosen to be the prince you are not even good looking? And you look….” Takaki turned around to stop the annoying guy from talking.