WARNING.

************************************

Ok, so this is my first book, so this will have a lot of grammatical errors, spelling and so on. So if you guys see something wrong don't be afraid to point it out to me 👉.

And if you think that my writing suck monkey balls, don't be all'oh she can't handle the truth' because I can and don't think that I am some authors that's all 'if you say something bad about my book I WILL END YOUUUUUU'  I need your criticism, and if you don't give it to me I will think that my garbage is ok and thats not cool dude.

Ohh and in this book there is a lot of swearing, if you can't handle my heat get of my fucking kitchen,because there's a Mad Black Woman writing here , just a heads up.

Ohh here something that I forgot to mention( did I mention that i'm in love with you, sorry I had to) I don't know shit about dancing, because some were in the story you guys are going be like 'wtf' or 'this author needs o bitch slap....with a bus' cause I can't even fucking dance its like watching Damn Daniel, but with out the Damn, or Harry Potter without Harry, what I'm trying to say is that it really really really HARD. (that's what she said) so yea be prepared.

Is that it, yea I think that's all wait, there more... The people in this book are real, I mean of course the people are real, I mean the names the names are from actually people and my friends dumb ass problem, and there fucking stupid boy friends. That👉I👈 have to deal with and the events that has happened with the boyfriends and me is real.😑  

So yea that's it have fun reading my book , and if you finished reading my dumb ass warning, god have mercy on your soul, because there's no turning back now.

Enjoy 😈😅😈😈😈😛😜😌

Ohh and I love harry potter btw.

You've been warned