Chapter 1- Shit

Petrena POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get your lazy ass up bitch". Mickala shouted over me with a sly smile on her face in her paw patrols p-js.
You see mickala is my best Friend well one  of them the other shanika . a werid name I know. well, she is probley sleeping cause, you see she ain't no morning person at all.and how do I know please..... Don't ask...  I still have the scare from that very day.

" hey shut the fuck up"  shanika hissed while give us the finger from the other side of the room then laying back down peacefully. 

See.

Not a morning person.

"Why micky, why do you do this every morning" I ask while still trying to rubb the sleepy ness out of my eyes.

"Because I can. And its fun. And to remind you today our additions,  you know for our one way ticket out of this hell hole. " she replied cheekily if I must add.

"Uhhhh, " I moned" do you know how much I hate you and your pa-"

Wait. 

Did hear that right?

"Umm did you say todays our additions like today,  today" I asked in a small voice my sleepiness completely gone.

She nodded

Shit I thought it was tomorrow.

"An hour too"

What.

"OHH MY MOTHER FUC-"

"Shhhh its ok I i've got everything planned out all you need to do is eat and get ready.  " she said while putting her finger on my mouth, "Plus you got teribble morning breath so please shut if you want to stop globalwarming "
She said the last part with a frown .

Rude.  

But then something hit me like a big bag of balls.

Wait what.  a bag of what?

How about a bag of wreaking ball,  yea that sounds right.

"Umm,  who's going to wake shany" i ask nervous because I don't want to do that shit again.

Nope.

Never.

"You. " she said dead serious.

I looked if see was joking, please be joking.

Shit.

That nigga an't joking.

"But-but-but whyyy, what did I ever did to you"

"Hit my boyfriend in the face" she said still pissed.

"Alright"I said in deft,  I'm can't go into that story. No not can't I won't go into that story.

I got up from my twin sized bed , that right I sleep on twin, got a problem. I'm a broke bitch we all are,  that why 'we' need this opertunity.

Still laughing.

Yeaa Thats what I thought.

As I got up my bare chocolate skin got hit with ice-cold wind , someone should close the window but that's broken  thank god we live on the fifth floor so no one can look at us.

Why did I only sleep in a bra and panties .

Uhhhh, i hate that, but it was so hot before I went to sleep.

I slowly walk out to sheny twin sized bed only to see her Waking up. I let out a breath of relief.

Ohh thank god.