chapter 2- Whats Next(part 1)

(Edited)🙂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Petrena POV

"well here we go" I said starring at the massive building in front of us it was beautiful with glass window I would die to go in but no one moved .I think we were all pralized with fare.

Not fare of going in , nooo, with fare of the after match like what if we don't get in and we get kick out of stinking apartment because we can't pay the dam rent then become , homeless in our twenties with no money, no food all alone with no one to turn to, because we have no family other than our self. This,This thing right here is stressful.

"Well here we go"shany said after.

I turn to her and looked in her eyes I see the fare under here light brown orbs I bet she saw mine.

" this is it"micky said.

We turn to her I think she's going to cry not now micky you have to be strong be strong for ous.

"Let's go" I said.

They nodded.

I held their hands since I was in the middle. And squeezed them to asure them its going to be find.

That seemed to cool them down.

I took the first step they followed. I walked to the door.

I looked at it.

Pretty door.

I opened it. It looked even more beautiful on the inside.

I think I can spend all day just looking at the walls and the floor which was wide like a road , looked like the just cleaned it .

I could see my reflection on the ground.

If I could I would still the hole building, not that I stoll any thing cause I don't.

I don't.

I don't.

Anymore.

We were walking down the hall you here our sinkers make a sound as we walk. You know that sound, like your shoes are farting, but trying to make it silent, so it comes out wired.

Yea I hate that sound.

We were walking up to this desk it looked like your normal Secretary one.
There was a woman around there looked like she was in her late thirty. She was in a little blue dress, a cocktail one with fine straps that showed of her shape,  she looked sexy. But, honey,  that makeup was off key . someone misses there coloring book.Looks like she had a date after this and tried to look hot but all I'm seeing is a hot mess , I'm sure he'll run away after he see's his date like, god damn.

We were at her desk front she didn't noticed us so I lightly tap her desk.

No response.

Micky cought.

Still no response.

"Ohh for the love of god, HEY LADY WE NEED SOME ASSISTANT HERE" shany said irritated.

She looked up fast on us quiet surprise, but after about five second of realization, she gave us a friendly smile,which we returned.

By we, I mean micky and I returned.

What.

We ain't rude.

"So let me guess additions" she ask.