Chapter One *Meeting The Snow Queen*

Start from the beginning

I got up stretching waving my hands turning my night gown in to my ice dress. I only wore it on special days any other time I wore normal or something else I make from ice. Anna looked at me and smiled,

"Elsa I came to wake you and say im going with Kristoff for awhile to help with his ice business, " she said.

"Oh okay have fun Love you!" I did a happy dance in my head now I want have to send her off so she doesn't see the Guardians (Thank Moon).

"Love you too!" She starts to walk away but pauses,  "Olaf is in the garden just so you know and no matter what he tells you I didn't break the vase it fell over by its self!"

"Anna!" I gave her a sharp look.

"BYE ELSA!" She screeched running out of the room.

She had some problem with breaking things everyday it was something,  a vase, plate, chair, painting, someones arm (Poor maid Mia) you name it she'd break it. Sometimes I wonder how Kristoff handles her she was hyper and talked ALOT!

I quickly brushed my hair and put it in its usual braide before starting down stairs. Maids ran around cleaning I had gotten more staff after The incident as I call it we need more help with things.

I stood in a Queen like manner looking at everything. Guards were set up everywhere along with some snowman like Marshmallow. As I looked I adjusted things here and there. Added ice to some parts of the walls.

The castle was like a winter wonderland I loved it so did the staff. Nobody minded my adjustments as long as I didn't turn the floor into a ice ring. Not everyone was a good skater like Anna for example. I went to the kitchen the cheifs smiled at me and bowed I nodded.

Why they cooked I sneakily ran my finger throw the icing of the chocolates cake.I popped my finger in my mouth, "I seen that!" a voice whispered behind me I turned to see Kai. He was part of the staff and a very dear friend.

"I have no idea what your talking about!" I tell him walking out the kitchen into the ballroom.

"Whatever you say my Queen!" he bowed.

I giggled Kai was a dear friend to my fathers years ago. He was the one person I trusted more than anyone besides Anna. I smiled a Kai then sat in my throne chair which I had made of pure ice.It had snowflake designs here and there and a giant snowflake made of ice as the back.

I leaned against it I remembered the Guardians were coming and I would meant them here. Sighing I dreamed of meeting them. My mother used to tell me storys about them as a child. I've always believed.

"Kai I have guest coming and I'd like the meeting room ready," I tell him.

"Yes you highness would you like me to get your crown?" he asked.

I had a ice crown I had to wear to meetings with the council or trade partners. I nodded my head telling him yes. It was a special day I might as well wear it I want to make a good impression. Most of all I wanted them to like and trust me. Its something I always thrived for I didn't like people to fear or hate me.

I didn't like enemies especially with my power I could hurt someone if angry enough. Kai placed my ice crown that had snowflakes designs on my head. I smiled thanking him excitement filled my the sun started to rise in the distance. They'd be here soon..

*JACK FROST*

》First Person (Jacks P.O.V)《

I was surprised at how beautiful Arendelle was North landed his sled at the gates of the castle. What also surprised me was the guards actually seen use. Most adults didn't believe but these people did.The gates opened and a man how didn't have much hair but what he did have was a redish brownish color.

He smiled, "The Queen as been expecting you im Kai."

Everyone greeted him he showed us throw letting the guards take care of the sled.The front of the cast was strange fountains were frozen and there was ice that ran up the outside walls.How was that possible it seemed almost to hot for ice or snow.

Inside was even stranger the walls were covered in frost designs.Bunny looked at me, "Are you sure you don't live here?"

"I wish this is amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you," a voice said.

I snapped around a girl sat in a chair of complete ice she had platinum blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes she wore a blue ice dress with a long cape.My guess she was Queen or a princess because of the crown.

"You must be queen Elsa," North smiled, "Im North-"

"I know who you are," she smiled  standing up walking towards us her ice heels clicked.

Everyone but me bowed I was still taking it all in. She nodded at all of use I looked at her closely there was no way she did all this . I'd never met anyone with powers that was like mine and she was human, humans didn't have powers!

"So you like the snow queen look," I said.

She frowned at me, "Look? I am The Snow Queen."

"Sure," I rolled my eyes.

"Jack don't be rude!" Tooth glared.

"Know its okay he wants me to prove it I will," she said she waved her hands and the staff exited.

I smirked at her she stomped her foot I watched surprised as ice spreaded across the ball room floor. She then made a snow ball in her hand throwing it up into the air making it snow. She crossed her arms and looked at me raising a eyebrow. I couldn't believe it I actually met The Snow Queen..

A/N: Okay first chapter im sorry of errors and such.Sorry if its boring but its the first chapter it will get better once I get into writing it:) tell me what you think lots of love,

Thanks For Reading

Intill Next Chapter Cornflakes

~Skye