Chapter One *Meeting The Snow Queen*

*JACK FROST*

Third Person P.O.V《

Jack groaned in announced as he sat in the sled waiting for the others to arrive. It was Monday morning the sun hadn't even started to rise and yet he was up. North had asked (More like demanded) Jack to help do some business in Arendelle with the rest of the Guardians. Jack was over joyed (Note to sarcasm).

He hated to do business with kingdoms it was usually about the same thing. The nightmare problem, Jack hated to go to these things. It was boring he wanted to protect the children from the nightmares but he didn't see the point in sitting in a meeting talking about it Instead of being out actually fixing the problem.

In the end they always got rid of the nightmare sand around the kingdom but Jack thought the process would be faster without the meetings and stopping to tell the rulers the progress almost every 6 hours.

Plus most of the rulers were quite sticked about making it snow indoors or snowball fights with the staff. Some Kingdoms weren't to bad like Corona actually the ruler were pretty nice well at least the Queen Rapunzel her husband King Eugene didn't like Jack very much though.

Others like DunBroch were stricked follow tradition Jack didn't like it there. And it wasn't just because Princess Merida nearly took his head of with a sword or the fact she tried shooting him with arrows.

Anyway Jack didn't like doing business or fixing problems in Kingdoms. Although he'd never been to Arendelle he was sure the rulers were stricked.It was spring and he'd heard it was quit beautiful there during this time. But he didn't care he liked winter not that he hated the other seasons but he preferred cold and snow over flowers and heat any day.

"Jack stop pouting I think you will like Arendelle its different than most kingdoms," North tells him.

"Oh please im pretty sure the king all big a tuff and likes everything under control and the Queen shes probably likes everything perfect no mess and very stricked!" Jack stated.

He imaged what the looked like old mean fun suckers. North chuckled shaking his head at Jack. Jack raised a eyebrow confused on what was so funny.

"Jack you can't assume you haven't even see it there I think you will like it," North assured him.

Jack opened his mouth to objected but the others arrived so he side. What mad Arendelle so special and different? He didn't know but whatever it was he didn't care he still didn't think he'd like it.

*QUEEN ELSA OF ARENDELLE*

》First Person(Elsa P.O.V)《

Knock knock knock I ignored the annoying sound pulling my covers over my head. I didn't have to open my eyes to know it was early. To early for even the queen to rise. I yawned trying to go back to sleep.

"Elsa!" a voice whispered.

I knew it was Anna I heard my door open but I ignored it maybe she'd see im sleeping and leave. But of course this was Anna and when she was awake everyone had to be awake. I felt the covers being ripped of me.

I opened my eyes and groaned sending a glare at my sister. I was tired I hadn't got much sleep because of nightmares. Suddenly my eyes widened and I shot up the guardians were coming to fix that.

Anna gave a surprised look she didn't know about the guardians nobody did.Not yet anyway I haven't told anyone. I wanted to talk to them first to make sure they were actually going to help. I doubt they will refuse to get rid of the nightmares but I still didn't want anyone to know till they arrive.