Fear

Leigh's POV

I was shaking from fear. Tristan and Finn held me close while Colin answered the door.

He came back a few moments later with Finnegan and Amelia. I instantly began to relax.

"Angel what's wrong?" Dad (Finnegan) asked pulling me close.

"Dad she saw Jess and she got a package." Finn said worriedly.

"My poor baby." Amelia says with tears.

"My parents, Colin's, and Logan's parents are headed here now." Tristan says.

We hear a ding and I move away from Finnegan. "What is that heavenly smell?" Daddy Finnegan asked.

"It's your cake." I say with a smile.

"Really?" He asked shocked.

"Of course Dad. We couldn't do it last week so we are celebrating this week." I say with a smirk.

"Dad Mom Leigh's taking a chance with Logan." Finn says with a smirk.

"Don't hurt my baby." Finnegan says seriously.

"I would never hurt her I love her to much." Logan says and winks at me.

"Someone carry mom and dads luggage upstairs." I say as I place the cakes on top of the stove. I get the ingredients out to make homemade ice cream.

As I'm doing this I feel arms wrap around me. I lean my head back and sigh. "Your scared aren't you?" He asked worriedly.

I turn in his arms and lay my head on his chest. "Finn he almost killed me last time. If it wasn't for you and Paris I would not be here right now." I say with tears.

Unbeknownst to us everyone came back in.

"What?" Honor and Logan screeched in horror at what they just heard.

"Everyone have a seat." Finnegan said.

"After Leigh lost her family she quit the trail and became a lawyer." Finnegan started.

"It was a month or so after her family passed. It was September and Leigh was going to start law school in the new year. That's how we reconnected she was signing up for classes and we became close again." Tristan says.

"Finn and Paris was going to take me away for a while. We were going to meet Finn's parents at our destination. I was just coming downstairs with my bags when I heard a door open. I called out for Finn and I was met with silence. I cautiously looked around. That's when I saw him. I tried to run but he caught up with me. He started beating me. I finally got away from him when he got me again. I hit my head on the table. At that point everything was becoming fuzzy. I felt a sharp pain and I passed out." I said with tears.

"When I got to her house her door was wide open. I carefully made my way inside and that's when we found her." Finn says in tears.

"She was in a small puddle of blood and her head was bleeding also. We called 911." Paris says sadly.

"We made it to the hospital when Finn called us. We authorized surgery. When we saw her she was covered in bruises. She had internal bleeding and ended up in a coma from a hairline fracture." Finnegan said with tears.

"About a week later she still hasn't woken up. We were all by her side we never left." Amelia says sadly.

"Her heart started to give out and she coded. It took them fifteen minutes to revive her." Tristan says sadly as he comes to me and engulfs me in a hug and I could feel his tears.

"That's horrible." Honor says with tears and sniffling.

"I can't believe this." Logan says shocked.

"Mark even though he's FBI his boss always allows him to come with me when I'm on vacation." I say to him.

"Why is that?" He asked cautiously.

"My boss was great friends with her grandpa Strobe. Also Leigh is his goddaughter. He wants to keep her safe. She also helps us out on cases and they keep her safe." Mark says affectionally.

"When he finds her who knows what will happen." Austin says sadly.

"Can we please move on? I hate thinking about this." I say as a chill moves down my spine.

"Of course babe." Finn says coming towards me and kisses me on the head.

"Now Dad for dinner I'm making your favorite." I say in a sing song voice with a smirk.

"What's his favorite?" Honor asked.

"Parmesan pork chops, baked potatoes, asparagus, homemade biscuits, and cinnamon butter with it." I say with a smirk.

"That sounds delicious." Logan says hungrily and we all laugh.

"Wait til you try it." Amelia says smiling at me fondly.

"Now show me this package. Show me in the other room so my daughter doesn't have to think about it." Finnegan says smiling at me affectionally.

He comes to me and pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. "I love you Angel." He says affectionally.

"I love you to daddy." I say hugging him tighter. He goes into the other room as I continue to make dessert.