You need a bodyguard

Leigh's POV

The next morning I woke up to the smell of coffee and made my way into the kitchen .

Everyone was already up talking while Logan cooked breakfast.

"Morning." I say sleepily.

"Morning." Everyone replies while Robert hands me a cup of coffee and I gulp it down quickly.

"More Finny." I ask with a pout.

"Of course love." Finn says laughing.

"I've noticed Leigh's the only one that calls Finn, Finny why is that?" Honor asks.

"When I broke down I needed my Finny bear and it just stuck." I say.

"She's the only one that calls him Finny because it's a special moment between the two of them. Hell not even his parents call him Finny." Steph says laughing.

"That reminds me when is Dad coming Finn?" I ask him.

"Today love." He tells me.

"I must go shopping I want to cook his favorite dinner and his birthday cake." I say.

"I know we were supposed to do it last week but the whole stalker thing happened." Colin says.

"Ok I'm off for a run." I say and leave the kitchen.

Finn's POV

"She runs?" Logan asked shocked.

"Yeah she does, Tristan and I usually go with her but I think she wants to run alone today." I say and he nods.

A few minutes later she came back to the room.

"If you need me call my cell." She says as takes off out the door.

"Her birthday is next month, we should do something special." Logan says and we all look at each other.

"What?" Logan asks confused.

"She hasn't celebrated her birthday since her family died." Tristan replies.

"Listen ask Honor, we've always had crappy birthday's and when we were dating she gave me the most amazing birthday, she deserves it." He tells us firmly.

"I would run it past her first, you don't want the anger towards you." Paris says laughing.

"I can't believe it's almost June already." Steph says.

Logan's POV

We all ate breakfast and I saved some batter for Leigh when she gets back. She didn't come back for two hours.

"How was your run?" Tristan asks her as she enters.

"Mark did you get a call?" She asks him.

"No why?" He questions concerned.

"Well...... Dad said the stalker and the person who broke into my apartment are two different people." She replies.

"Shit." He says and pulls his phone out and goes into the other room. She left and went to shower.

"I wonder if everything is ok?" I ask concerned.

Soon we all hear Mark yell. "That bastard."

We all look at each other wondering what was going on. Leigh finally came down and made another cup of coffee.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

"Yeah but I can just grab something quick." She says.

"Don't I saved some batter for pancakes for you." I say and start making her food.

"You did?" She asked shocked.

"Of course I did your favorite chocolate chip." I say smiling at her. She gives me a sweet smile.

Leigh's POV

As Logan made my breakfast my mind wondered to what Dad said. I was scared and I didn't know what to do.

I didn't realize Logan placed my food in front of me or sat next to me until he put his hand on my shoulder.

"You ok Leigh?" He asked concerned.

"Just thinking what Dad said." I said with fear in my voice.

"Why do you sound so scared?" He asked me concerned.

Unbeknownst me to the others were standing behind me.

"I have to tell the others but Jess was the one who did that to my apartment." I said fearful.

"What?" They all yell.

"Yeah Dad got a call when on the plane. Also there's more." I say as tears fall down my cheeks and Logan wipes them away.

"Love what else did Dad say?" Finn asked concerned.

"He's here." I say.

"When you say here you mean Australia?" Tristan asked cautiously and all I could do was nod.

"How do they know?" Colin asked logically.

"The police searched his place and saw flight info." I say.

Before anyone could say anything Mark walked in. "Leigh you need a body guard just until Jess is caught." Mark says.

"What?" I exclaim.

"I agree love." Finn says agreeing with Mark.

"Fine." I said defeated. I start to eat and it's so good.

"Thanks Logan" I say.

Before I finish my food there's a knock on the door and Tristan gets it. Soon after he comes back in carrying a package.

"Mare there's a package for you." Tristan says handing me the box.

"That's odd I didn't know I was getting something." I say very confused.

I finish eating and talk to the others as I cleaned my dishes and make another cup of coffee.

"I need to go to the store to get some food." I say and we all head out to the store. I got all the ingredients that I needed to make dinner and dessert for Dad. He loves it when I make him this cake.

As we were unloading the food I remembered the box. I grab a knife and cut it open. I put the knife down and open the box.

"Oh god." I say with fear.