seven

As I arrived to the small little shop, I grabbed one of the completed letters from the box and took it inside of the parlor with me.

'Do you guys accept walk-in's?' I asked as I stood across a tall, dark man standing behind a computer.

He looked up at me and grunted, looking over at the clock behind me and then looking back at me.

'If it's quick yes.' He said as he looked back down at his computer.

I put the letter down on the counter and pointed at what it was I wanted and where I wanted it to be and he nodded his head.

'Lay over there.' He said dryly as I obeyed his commands.

I laid down on my right side, lifting my shirt and exposing my ribs.

'Is it gonna hurt?' I asked him as he placed black gloves on his hands.

'Yup'. He said as he slapped on the last glove.

I heard the small machine start and my heart began pounding. As the needle went through my skin, my face broke out into agony and I couldn't help but flinch every time he lifted it and then placed it on me again.

Twenty minutes flew by and before I knew it, he had told me he was done. I smiled in delight and stood up, going over to the large mirror to see how it looked.

Right on my left rib cage, read the words: 'you are my forever soulmate. with all my love, zay.' In his handwriting. I was in awe as I inspected the tiny little words written on me. It was absolutely perfect.

They were small enough to fit in a whole line but just big enough for you to be able to see it.

I stared and stared, amazed at how exact the handwriting was, my heart bursting with happiness because now, he was apart of me. He would be, forever.

~

i hope that ending wasn't too cheesy, haha. i hope you guys enjoyed my short little story! i'm so glad i decided on making it gmw after all. thanks soo much for reading guys! xxxx.
let me know if you guys liked it! and maybe give me some ideas on what i should right my next story about? (only if you guys want me to keep on writing lol)

all the love,

-s.xx