"That I'm being way too nice with all of you for all these time,"

-----------------------

"Ah.. why I'm getting involve too?"Seungkwan whined.

"I know right! I'm totally innocent in this matter." Dokyeom protested, shutting his eyes.

"This is all Mingyu's fault!" Hansol groaned, earning a glare from Mingyu.

"Yah! Shut it. You make her ate that seafood soup too! You knew she's allergy with that!" Mingyu defended himself.

"Can both of you just shut up?"The8 snapped, he was getting irritated.

"Jaehun hyung, could you stop her? Aish, I'm getting anxious about this." Hoshi plead to uncle Jaehun who was already came home.

"Sorry Hoshi-ya.. this is my punishment to you cause not taking care of that heartless girl," Uncle Jaehun said with a grin.

"Hyung, why do we have to obey her?" Seungkwan whispered to DK.

"Just shut up or she'll do worst." DK said.

"Aish-"

"Enough of complaining?" You asked darkly, making Seungkwan immediately choked his word in.

"Or you guys want me to do something with that thing you called mouth?" You questioned, looking at the boys that were on push-up positions.

"What are you planning woman?" Mingyu frowned, glancing up to you.

"Cannot wait for long Kim Mingyu ssi?" You smirked, crouching down to his level.

You softly traced your finger on Mingyu's face, despites his feeling towards you, he shot you a death glare feeling frustated.

You were getting excited when you heard the sounds of their grunts because of having a hard time doing the push up position.

You inhaled, "Don't worry boys, I'm fucking sure you will enjoy. It would not take too much time."

"I'm sure you'll never regret it," You added, sending each one of them a smile. It made all of them feel more terrified.

"What are you gonna do princess?" Hoshi spoke.

"What do you think i'm gonna do prince Hoshi?"

"Hyung, your niece act like a psychopath..." Hoshi turned to uncle Jaehun beside him who sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Haeun-ah ! Fighting!" Uncle Jaehun said, sending Hoshi a look of teasing.

Little did they knew, you took your uncle's wooden baseball bat from the vase beside the stairs before slowly walked towards them.

You dragged the bat on the floor, and brought it up onto your shoulder.

"I was wrong from the minute I let all of you stepped into this house~"

That moment you swing the bat to the back, before strongly land it at Seungkwan's butt followed by DK , Hansol, Mingyu, The8 and Hoshi.

One by one, guy's voice passing by puberty could be heard shrieking all over the house. Even the dog next door started to bark.

"Now let the party on!" You smiled in satiesfication.

------------------

"Thank you for the food boys!" You said, before digging in the ice cream after the dinner.

"Aigoo , are you that happy ? I couldn't sit properly to eat." Dokyeom winced when he accidently sat on the spot you beated.

"Kim Haeun ssi, how I'm going to go practice when my damn ass hurted?" Mingyu whined, casting you a dark look.