You saw Dokyeom was preparing ingredients to cook with Hansol's help, you're too done to get trigger when they occupied the house like it theirs, as you just let them do.

"More of their kinds," You said, gulping the bottle water.

You sighed, and massaged your temple, "Just don't burn my house down Dokyeom."

"Yes sir!" Dokyeom saluted you and Hansol laughed.

"Don't worry Haeun-ah, I'll take care of this." Hansol smiled, and you stared at him cocking an brow.

"Really?" You asked, crossing your arms.

His smile dimmed slightly, and a look of guilt crossed his face.

"I'm sorry Haeun, I should make sure the soup wasn't-"

"It's alright." You cut him off , sounded reassuring with an undechiper smile,

You tilted your head to the side and took steps closer to the caucasian boy, and he immediately took step back.

Dokyeom stiffened in fear watching you as you tried to smile sweetly when in reality you always looked heartless and rude.

"But," You looked at the Dokyeom and turned to Hansol back.

"I swear if this happen again, I'm gonna cut off your head." You said slowly with a smile, but your tone dripping into venom.

Hansol harshly gulped,"Dokyeom hyung! Save me!!"

The boy yelled, before quickly hugging Dk out of fear causing you to smirk.

You were about to plop yourself on the couch next to Hoshi, when the front door flung opened, revealing Minghao.

"What the-" Seungkwan spluttered in surprised, slightly jumped on the couch.

As soon as Minghao spotted you standing there, he beamed towards you, You reacted by gracing him your scowl, holding yourself from triggering over.

"Haeun-ah!" The8 grinned, wrapping you in a tight hug.

"What the hell is going on? Am i on drugs or this shiteu?" You muttered, voice muffled because of Minghao's chest.

"Get better soon dear Haeun!" The8 pulled away and winked.

You stared at him with an expressionless emotion on your face before the chinesse boy embraced you again, even tighter.

"YAH! Get your hands off from her!"

Mingyu shouted loudly, silencing Dokyeom and Hansol's gleeful laughter at the kitchen.

There was a brief silence, causing The8 got awkward then slowly unwrapping his arms from you.

"What had happen?" Dokyeom and Hansol almost immediately scurried out of the kitchen in shocked.

All eyes went to Mingyu while Hoshi looked at him with a pointed look.

With a deepen scowled, you turned to look at Mingyu, whose face totally not pleased.

Seungkwan coughed awkwardly, nudging Mingyu causing him back to his sense.

When Mingyu realized what he had done, he licked his lips and quickly avoiding your stare. He wandered his eyes everywhere while scratching his head.

"Errr.. well ... what I mean is--" Mingyu mumbled, he couldn't speak properly.

And this time, you swore fumes could be seen out of your ears. You didn't feel yourself as you triggered as fuck.

"I think," you began, staring down at the floor.