" You okay? Shall I drop you home? "

" Vikram. See your girlfriend has gotten drunk. Go look after her. We will drop Maya. "

Vikram ran towards Tanya and carried her to the car.

------------------

Vikram reached his house to see it was decorated in a traditional way adorned with flowers and all. His sister in law was preparing plates with sweets, diya and many other things.

" Hi Vadina. What are you doing? "

" Vikram you're back? Today is karwachauth. I'm preparing evening puja for that. "

" That's okay but why are you looking so dull and tired? "

" Today was my fast no. Every woman keeps fast today for her husband. "

He suddenly remembered that Maya too kept fast for which she fainted today.

" Is your girlfriend Tanya keeping fast for you. "

He thought for a while, how she got drunk and never thinks about him.

" No, she is all drunk. "

" I know that someone is keeping fast for you, who can go to any extent for you? Loves you from her heart? "

He looked at ground.

Divya went to her room and came back with a jewellery box.

" This is our ancestral necklace, which should be worn by daughter in law of this house. I wore it so far. So it's time for to gift it to our d.i.l. "

" What if she refuse to wear. "

" No..Today no lady refuses any gift from her husband. She consider it as blessing. "

" Are you sure? "

" 100% "

She continued her work. Vikram wanted to meet his son and more than that he wants to know how Maya is.

" It's a gift from my family side. But even I want to gift her something. What should I? "

----------------

He entered the place where she stays. There he meets his son who looking cute in his pyjamas.

" Nanna. " He exclaimed and hugged him.

" What are you doing, were is your mom? "

" Shle is upstlairs. Clome I tlake you. "

He could see all the couples were doing there rituals together. Here Maya standing alone claded in a red saree, waiting for the moon to appear. When it appears, all the other husband's feed their wives water and sweet. She sadly took the pot to drink, there's she got dizziness and fainted. Soon Vikram held her.

" Baby go get some water for your mumma. "

Aadhik came with a glass. Vikram took it and fed her.

" Mumma. Thleir huslbands are fleeding them. You don't have huslband so I'll fleed you like always. "

She looked at Vikram.

" We will feed her together son. Come. "

Vikram took the pot and made her drink the water and fed her the sweet.
Maya was Happy to end the fast by her husband's hand.
------------------

Later in their room, Aadhik was asleep in Maya's lap.

" Maya, I have something for you. "

He handed her the box of necklace.

" Vikram it's too expensive. I can't. "

" You can't refuse either. By the way, this is for the d.i.l of our house. Vadina said hereafter you have to keep it yourself. "

She took it from him unwillingly.

" Now what Vikram? "

He places some keys in her hand.

" What is this now? "

" My farm house keys. From now it's yours. You don't need to keep my son in this dirty colony. So you both are moving there "

" I..."

" Ssshhhhhh.... "

He moved her logs behind her ear and kissed her forehead and cheeks.

" This gift has no value in front of the one you have given to me. You have gifted me with Aadhik. Nothing in this world can match his value in my life. Thank you so much. "

He never expect that she would still respects him. Somewhere he feels like he is in heaven.