Heart Shaped Love - Chapter 32

Chapter 32

I woke up in the morning with an arm wrapped around my waist. For a second I panicked but then I remembered that we were all at the beach house and I was sharing a room with Carson.

Last night, I had fallen asleep outside at the fire so my guess was that Carson had carried me up to our room.

I sighed and snuggled into Carson’s chest. This was the first time we were ‘sleeping’ together and it felt nice. I liked the fact that I wasn’t waking up to an empty bed, instead I waking up in the arms of a guy that I was starting to find more and more irresistible.

After twenty minutes of just lying in Carson’s arms with my eyes closed, I shifted my body to face him and came up with an idea. With a smirk on my face, I moved his arm, dropping it from around my waist, and flipped myself over so that I was sitting on his stomach with a leg on each side of his body. I slowly leaned down and kissed his neck softly a couple of time which, in turn, got him to slowly awaken and move around a bit. My smirk grew a bit as I started to trace his wonderful abs with my right hand and started to kiss his lips.

Suddenly, Carson’s eyes popped open for a second before he closed them again and kissed me back, wrapping both of his arms around me effectively squishing my body to his. Our chests were glued together and our legs were tangled up in the blankets as we just laid there in our bed and made out for a couple of minutes.

When we were running out of breath a couple of minutes later, I pulled myself up, grinning down at Carson as he smiled up at me.

“I was feeling a little violated their Lex… I didn’t think you would be the type of girl to take advantage of a guy as he was enjoying his sleep.” Carson said, smirking up at me while rolling me off of him.

I rolled my eyes. “Well, I just couldn’t help it, my boyfriend is seriously delicious.” I stated sarcastically.

“You got that right.” Carson replied as he lent in closer and gave me another quick peck on the lips. As he pulled back he said, “You know, if you wanted to wake me up like that for the rest of this vacation, I definitely wouldn’t mind.”

“I’m sure you wouldn’t.” I replied, kissing him quickly before rolling out of the bed.

When I looked down at myself, I noticed that I wasn’t wearing my romper from yesterday’s dinner, but instead I was wearing one of Carson’s t-shirts that came down to my mid-thigh, as well as my bra and panties from yesterday. I turned back to look at Carson with an eyebrow raised and my hands on my hips in a stern matter, “How did I get changed?”

Carson’s face paled slightly as he sat up in bed and rubbed the back of his neck. “Umm… well, when I carried you up here, you were basically dead to the world and I didn’t think you wanted to sleep in your nice outfit from yesterday so I just changed you. I swear I didn’t peak at anything.” he said in a frantic state.