Chapter Forty

Four years later

Four years does a lot within a family. For Louis and Harry that had been four years for them to bond, to become even closer, for their mate marks to bring them together. Their sons had bought them both challenges but also what can only be described as utter joy.

Louis had never seen Harry so happy as he does when he sits in bed, next to his mate with their sons on his lap reading them a bedtime story.

Harry of course always made up bedtime stories, generally something superman themed. 

Harry was the kids own superman, although they couldn't understand the movie Batman vs Superman - it was a recurring theme. They knew Daddy would always be their hero. It touched Louis' heart like nothing before.

Because Harry was his superman And now he was their kids superman too. 

It was perfect.

Not only did Harry and Louis bond closer, Liam had become much happier he loved Louis and Harry more than the world. He had learnt a lot from this experience. He learnt that love wins over everything. 

He also realised, Harry was the best, the only one for Louis. Nobody else was good enough for him. It truly was a romance made in heaven.

Like any good romance Louis and Harry still had little fights, but with fights comes makeup sex - at least in Louis and Harry's case. Their kinkiness had certainly not changed. 

That could probably explain why Louis was sporting a 6 month baby bump as he stared the casserole.

Louis was six months pregnant with their third child, a little girl - an Omega.

Harry thought it was ironic, two big Alphas to protect their Omega. At least he hoped it would be like that, because that's what movies and books depict. 

He liked to dream.

Niall was sitting on the bench as he watched Louis stir the stew, the two had become the closest of friends. And eventually Harry learnt to trust the Beta. 

After all, who could hate the Irishmen, he was a legend.

Niall hadn't changed much over the years, he still worked for Liam, still loved to banter with Louis... but he did have a girlfriend - of which he was teased about immensely by Harry who thought Niall was a lovestruck wolf.

It was true...

It was in that minute that Felix ran in little feet making pattering noises.

Louis turned to face the boy with a smile as Niall picked the boy up talking to him, "hey kiddo what's up?"

"Uncle Niall! Daddy said he is going to eat mummy out tonight. Don't let Daddy eat mummy please!"

Louis choked on air. Niall blushed deep red as he put the small boy back on the floor, failing to hold in his laugh.

"Harry! You better shut that trap of yours. Tell Felix your not going to be eating my in bed tonight." Louis yelled from the kitchen.

All he could hear was Harry and Zayn bursting out in laughter.

And of course Liam was there walking down from upstairs, "oh lord Louis, shut your trap I'm still your dad. Nope too much information."

Louis just laughed as he picked the small boy up off the floor and pressed a loving kiss to his confused cheek.

This was what life was meant to be, love, family and laughter.

Harry was his superman.

It truly was in every way, perfect.