Chapter 24: The Explanation

[Flashback]

                           "Oppa!" Yi Eun yelled. "What is it now Yi Eun?" Baekhyun looked at her. "Oppan Byuntae." Yi Eun kept saying. "Yo. We might be close friends, but can't you see I'm trying to practice my singing and dancing skills?" Baekhyun stated. "Arasso." Yi Eun left.

                                Yi Eun was a peaceful SMEnt trainee, she liked - wait- no- loved Baekhyun. They've been friends because of their parents. Their parents were business partners and every single day, their parents would take them on a playdate so they would get to know each other better.

               Unfortunately, Baekhyun had no interest in Yi Eun. Yi Eun had a nice and beautiful personality when she was young but that all turned nasty when she was kicked out of SMEnt. Every single minute, Yi Eun would take a towel and wipe the sweat of Baekhyun's forehead.

                    "Ugh. You're way too sweaty." Yi Eun said in disgust, "You should be practicing too." Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. Yi Eun started practicing for at least 8 hours and by the time she would've woken up she'd only get 3 hours of sleep. But Yi Eun thought it was all worth it as long as Baekhyun was always beside her.

                   When Baekhyun confirmed that he had no feelings for her, she started denying it. And of course she became more and more desperate. She tried everything to woo Baekhyun but it just didn't work. She was now off track with her training. She kept paying attention to Baekhyun and not focussing on her training. She got into SMEnt all because of Baekhyun. Until the day, she posted on her social media network that they were dating.

                 Baekhyun had to barge into Yi Eun's door to tell her to take that post down. But she did not. They ended up fighting in Yi Eun's bedroom because he was looking for Yi Eun's phone. Baekhyun opened her closets and there he saw pieces of his hair. And all the towels that Yi Eun had used to whipe his sweat. There was also a red enveloped marked in red ink that looked like blood -and it was. It said:

BYUN BAEKHYUN IS MINE.

All over the page. Baekhyun was shocked. "You. Monster." Baekhyun said to Yi Eun. Yi Eun quickly back-hugged Baekhyun, "I did this because-I love you so much." Yi Eun said crying. "SASAENG. GET AWAY FROM ME!" Baekhyun yelled. 

[The Next Day]

                 Baekhyun told Lee Soo Man and all the talent authorities what Yi Eun was doing. And they had no choice but to kick Yi Eun out of the training program. Yi Eun's parents described her as a disgrace, they left her to live in the streets all alone. From there on she created a new identity. Her twisted personality also began to grow more wicked. She still follows EXO everywhere, collecting hair samples, sweaty towels, and even urine samples. 

She goes by the name: "Kim Seol Ra"

[End Of Flashback.]

               Ha Na opened the door of EXO's dorm. She avoided everyone, who tried to talk to her. "I can explain" Baekhyun followed Ha Na. Ha Na kept ignoring what he was saying. "What is it!?" Ha Na roared in anger, "That friend you made is a SASAENG!" Baekhyun shook Ha Na. "Yeah! Like when YOU used to think I was too." Ha Na said irritated. "PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME!" Baekhyun's hugged Ha Na.  She squirmed in anger and rage.