Chapter 15: Day 1

Ha Na's POV

*Finally! It's my turn to use the washroom!*

         I've been waiting for an hour and yet only now I get to use it. I snuck into the washroom, locked the door -you can NEVER be sure- and done my business. After about 20 minutes, I had showered, changed into 'My supposedly Dress Code',  and freshened up. When I went outside I ran right back into my bedroom only to be blocked by ONE GIANT IDIOT TOWER OF JERK.

"Where are you going, Maid?" Kris look down at me and eyed me. I hate it when people look down at me.

        "To the North Pole. My room you idiot. Now move. It's the only privacy I have here anyway." I mumbled the last part, and Kris being the Giant, didn't catch any of it.  "I don't think so. We just ate breakfast. You're the maid. Now, go do what you're supposed to do, MADAME" Kris smirked and gestured to the kitchen.

"At least let me stay in my room until you guys are out!" I whined.

        "No. Be glad that Lay cooked since he thought It was rude to wake you up just to cook. Now, go, shoo!" Kris waved me off. I rolled my eyes and made a mental reminder to Thank Lay with his kindness. 

3rd Person POV. 

        "Oh, Annyeong Noona!" Sehun waved at you and tried to step towards you but you took a step back. He looked at you, confused and a bit disappointed.

"Rule number 3, stay at least 1 meter apart from each EXO member." You repeated, while bowing and muttering an apology towards Sehun. He pouted but suddenly Jumped on you, engulfing you in a bear hug.

       "I don't care what the Hyungs say. They want to treat you like a maid, let them. I want to treat you like a Noona, please let me." Sehun looked at you with his puppy eyes.

*At least he's nice to me.*

You smiled at him and nodded, returning his hug. 

"Sehunnie, I have to wash the dishes now so could you plea—"

"WHAT'S THIS!? DIS-OBEYING RULE NUMBER 3!?" Kris suddenly shouted, startling Sehun and you. 

"Kris Hyung! It's okay, I hugged her!" Sehun defensively stood infront of you.

      "She should be doing the dishes! Go!" Kris pulled Sehun away and left you alone to do what you were supposed to be doing. So you grabbed all the dishes on the table, and started washing them.

*Do these boys eat like pigs? Or..?*

You thought while throwing chicken bones into the garbage. *Probably Kai's* You thought.

*Finally! Done!*

         You mentally cheered. You wiped your hands and went back to your bedroom. Passing Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, and Chen's room, you knocked on the door waiting for a reply. Lay opened the door and looked surprised when he saw you standing infront of him.

"Oh! Hana-yah! Anything you need?" Lay said politely. 

"Oh, yeah. I just wanted to say thanks for cooking when I was sleeping. I really appreciate that, Lay-sshi!" You bowed, smiled, and waved while waking back to your room.

I AM NOT A SASAENG (AN EXO FANFICTION)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें