Shopping Is Always Interesting

Start from the beginning

"Thanks guys. This reminds me why we're such good friends." I said sarcastically.

"Young man are you paying for that?" The guy snapped.

"Yea I just have to go get my fiancé." I promised.

"Bevs." I called after her.

"What?" She snapped turning around so that I would slam into her. I caught her before she fell.

"Damn it, Brandon!" She growled while grabbing her nose.

"I'm so sorry, Bevs." I apologized holding her upper arms and gently kissing her forehead. She glared at me and crossed her a

"What do you want?"

"I want to know why you are leaving me in the store."

"Because you brought a bunch of assholes with you. My best friend Danny would never say that stuff about you. Yea he wouldn't like you at first because he is like my older brother, but if he saw that I was happy he would be too."

"Well the guys are okay they are just angry because we can't go to strip cl-er parties no more." I saved.

"Well, I don't like the girls there. They are probably your ex's aren't they?" She asked.

"Okay, only one of them was..." I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Really, Brandon?"

"Okay listen, I was sixteen in grade ten and it only lasted about two weeks."

"After you fucked her it was see-ya! I actually have an arranged marriage." 

"Yes...wait-I didn't mean it like that." I said quickly.

"I swear if one of them says anything I'm going to flip the tie table." She warned.

"That's fine by me, Bevs." I said.

"Okay, now hurry up because I hate it here." She said running a hand through her hair.

"When we get home, I will order a pizza and then you, me, Boots and Priscilla can watch a movie. How does that sound?" I asked while rubbing her upper arms and she slowly began to smile.

"With cheese garlic bread?" She asked softly.

"With cheese garlic bread." I assured and she leaned up and her lips met mine gently and I took her hand as we walked back into the store.

"Don't say shit." I warned Carla.

"Whatever, baby." She said rolling her eyes and I sighed while pinching the bridge of my nose again. Did she want to die?

"Once again, just shut up." I sighed going back into the dressing room to take the damn suit off. Once I was finished I paid for it as Beverly waited by the front door. After that I went to grab her a cookie from one of her favourite places.

"Cookies? Are you trying to make me not fit into my dress?" She asked me in the line up.

"We can go to McDonald's like them." I said pointing to our group of lovely friends who were in the line up.

"I want nothing more than to devour twenty chicken nuggets, but I want to fit into my dress and a cookie isn't going to help me do that."

"Come on, it's just one..." I said.

"Okay." She agreed cheerfully. She went to go find a seat as I ordered. When I turned around she was talking to a young girl, who had to be at least four. I walked over to hear there conversation.

"You're a princess? I thought so, your dress and hair is all done and you look so pretty." Beverly said as I walked beside her. The little girl was wearing a pink dress with her hair done into a braid.

"Are you a princess?" The little girl asked.

"I don't know. Can I be a princess?"

"Hmm...yes!" The small girl said.

"Why thank you." Beverly smiled.

"I have to go now. Bye princess." She said waving.

"Bye, princess."Beverly called waving back and I watched the sad look on her face.

"Princess?" I asked sitting down and she made a quiet laugh.

"She asked me if I thought she was a princess." She explained.

"Some of us know how to be nice to little kids." She added and I stared at her.

"Hey I'm nice to little kids." I said.

"Sure you are." She grinned cheekily while taking her cookie.

----------

When we got home her friend Danny was waiting for her.

"Danny!" She yelled running up and hugging him.

"Hey babe." He said. "Babe"? What the hell?

"Come on .I'll show you your room."She said grabbing his hand and I frowned. Who was this? Her old boyfriend?

We cancelled our movie date as she was spending time with Danny and giving him tight hugs and I frowned while watching the two. She didn't give me hugs like that. 

She finally joined me in my room and I laid on my bed while going through my phone and she came over and I felt the bed dip.

"Where were you all evening?" She asked.

"Here. Had enough of Danny?" I asked looking through my phone.

"Whoa, is there a hint of jealousy under there?" She asked as she tied her hair up into a messy bun.

"No. I don't know what you're talking about." I said setting my phone down and crossing my arms looking at her.

"I think there is." She grinned.

"Well, maybe a bit considering he gets a running hug and scream..."I said while trailing off.

"Oh, I see." She said while putting her leg over mine and straddling my waist.

"Brandon, I don't give you those hugs because I see you everyday. I don't think Danny gets the kisses I give you." She said.

"I beg to differ."

"You want me to give you a running hug and scream, every time I see you?" She asked raising an eyebrow and I thought about it for a moment as my hands rested on her thighs.

"Actually, no that's a bad idea."

"See?Thought so."

"But, what's with the "babe"?" I asked curiously.

"Babe? That's my nickname he gave me. I call him babe as well. It means nothing, we have been calling each other it since grade eight I believe." She said while wrapping her arms around my neck and curling into me and I chuckled while wrapping my arms around her back.

"Are you excited?" She asked.

"For what?"

"Really? Not like we haven't been planning this huge thing for a while now."

"Chill, Bevs. I'm just joking with you. I'm more excited for the after part." I smirked while moving my hands down to cup her ass and I gave her a squeeze and she yelped while slapping my chapter.

"Pig." She said while curling back into me.