FAN ART CONTEST

Hey guys! I apologize that this isn't a bonus chapter or anything like that but I was thinking and I have decided that it would be super fun to have a fan art contest!

So if you like making graphics and you would like to create something for this story or any of my other stories then stay tune.

RULES

a) you must must be kind in all things and be supportive to whomever wins

b) the graphic can be for any of my stories (they will all be listed below)

c) no stealing ideas that are not your own. be original!

d) be creative and have fun!

HOW TO ENTER

Comment here "ICE CREAM" and tag two of your friends ;)

Then PM me for details!

Stories

1. Epistle
2. Enunciate
3. Muse
3. Five Things You Shall Never Ask A Girl
4. Mayhem
5. Love Complicates Things

AWARDS

FIRST PLACE: gets a shoutout here and on my new story Love Complicates Things, a free graphic or cover for their story (if they have one), a shoutout on my profile, is mentioned in the summary of this story, and a spam of votes on their story!

SECOND PLACE: gets a shoutout on my story Muse, a shoutout on my profile, and a spam of votes on their story!

THIRD PLACE: gets a shoutout on my profile, and is mentioned in my story Five Things You Shall Never Ask A Girl!

DEADLINE FOR ENTRY:
APRIL 5th, 2018

CONTEST ENDS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON APRIL 6th, 2018

LIMIT OF ENTRIES PER PERSON:
Three!

If anything seems unclear then feel free to comment here and ask any questions. I will do my very best to answer!

Lots of love.

Xoxo

itsmyjam