I guess Sakura put me in a bigger bed that fit more than 2 people, I'm sure she knew that Hinata wouldn't leave my side. I smiled at her soft features, her long hair was wrapped every which way and some strands were even on my chest. I moved a little trying to get more comfortable.

Hinata immediately woke up, she had drool on her but she was still beautiful, she rubbed her eyes and once she opened them and was more alert she quickly smiled at me, before she could say anything she wobbled on her nealing position on the bed, she looked like she had dizzied her self by waking up so abruptly.

I quickly grabbed her and steadied her she held onto my arm with both hands, she slowly closed her eyes and took deep breaths. Once she opened them she smiled but it was quickly wiped away when she got off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

I heard her gagging and then vomiting, I looked around for the nurse button and pressed it over and over, in seconds Sakura along with Ino and like 10 more nurses walked in in panick.

"What's wrong!???" Sakura and Ino yelled at the same time.

I looked at them and motioned to the bathroom, "check on Hinata, I cannot move-she's I'm there vomiting! She might have caught something!"

Sakura and Ino sighed along with everyone else. She quickly sent everyone back to their posts and while Ino came to check on my vitals Sakura knocked and walked into the bathroom, I got a glimpse of Hinata on the floor and still vomiting.

I swatted Inod hand away and glared at her. "I'd rather you go check on My Hime! Give her medicine or something! She's still vomiting-."

I stopped once I heard sniffles and once again more vomiting. No that was it. I tried standing but Ino quickly grabbed me by the shoulders and laid me back down on the bed.

"Sasuke I will go check what is wrong, but please Do Not move from this bed!"

We had a little glaring contest but I finally sighed and looked towards the door where Hinata was Still heaving as if another episode of vomit would come soon, I nodded at Ino and she patted my shoulder, I just wanted someone to tell me something.

Once Ino opened the door and slowly closed it, I caught some soft whispers from Sakura saying it was normal.

As soon as Ino closed the door I pursed my lips. The more they stayed in there the more worried I felt. I heard a door open but I was only worried about the door that had still not opened.

"SASUKE! You're awake!! How are you feeling!... um hello Sasuke!"

I smacked away the hand waving infront of my face. Naruto murmured incoherent words but I didn't bother with him right now. I heard him sigh and sit at my left side still mumbling.

Once we both heard vomiting again I stood up, I don't care anymore. I gave them enough time!

"Hey Hey Sasuke you can't move or stand up! Who is that? Is it Hinata?... maybe it's the ramen that I brought her yesterday! But ramen doesn't make you vomit! Well I've never had to vomit after eating Ramen! Damn now I'm craving some Ramen!"

I shook my head at him and tried getting out of his hold but I was still weak. My Sharingan activated I was starting to get really impatient and that only meant one thing, someone was going to get hurt.

"Let go of me you fool!!"

"Can't do that if I let you of this bed! Eeeek Sakura will kill me and I fear nothing more than letting my child grow up without his tou-."

I stopped trying to escape his hold and turned to Naruto who looked surprised at what he had just said.

We stared at each other and he snapped out of what ever he was thinking about.