7.🍂

I know you guys must be disappointed that I took so long but please bare with me, some things have been happening but I will not let those things ruin my days anymore soo I hope you guys enjoy this chapter my Lovely Readers 😘😘😊😊☺️

Noones POV

Sasuke stared daggers at the poor young man that was looking nervous and wanting to just disappear. With-ought turning he spoke to the two people behind him.

"I will be right back. Keep watch!" Both people understood what he meant with that. Nodding and walking inside scaring the poor young man even more.

Sasuke kneeled down and wrapped his arm over Hinatas legs lifting her over his shoulder. Walking swiftly to the one bedroom he quickly laid her on the bed and went to wet a small rag.

He put it on her forehead so she could cool down. He noticed she had used up a lot of her chakra. He frowned at not knowing why she would be using so much chakra. How long had that "BOY" been staying in their home. His frown deepened, he sat on the bed and stared out the window at the dark night.

Sasuke thought about what he had found out. He hopes Karin can hurry up, he had contacted team Taka that was still together. He made sure to contact them fast and like he knew they would, they showed up. His easy mission took only 4 days. Basically 3 hours, the old man was easy to find and kill.

He has been so tired that even Jugo noticed that he was having Hallucination episodes.

Sasukes mind played back to his clans deaths. He could see his Otousan and Okaasan on the floor with their blood all on the floor. Their body's lifeless, he could smell the blood, he could feel his heart beat thumping loudly, how his breaths hurt deep in his chest.

Even after knowing that his Oniisan was more forced than anything he could not forget about their deaths. His mind was dead set on never letting him forget about their deaths.

He hated this, this feeling if not knowing if he was glad to know that his Oniisan was not to blame, or that he wished he was.

His life had been only on hatred now that he Really is the last Uchiha what is he suppose to do. He will never be a good Otousan, no child should suffer having him as a Otousan. Sasuke would always think about this.

Many have asked him what he wanted in a Wife, and the only thing he could think about is someone who will not fear him. Everyone walks around him like he will just explode any second. Problem is that not even Sasuke knows if it is true.

He felt a hand land on his arm. He looked at her, Sasuke felt like it had been months since he had last seen her. Months since he had last seen those pale Lavender eyes.

He could have pulled away but he could not he missed feeling her close. He had gotten use to her touch.

He closed his eyes as she touched his cheek and ran her other hand on his back soothingly.

"Sasuke I'm so happy you are back!"

Breathing did not hurt Sasuke anymore, his hand swiftly wrapped around Hinatas waist and pulled her close burying his face on her neck.

Her scent was simply intoxicating it's like she carried this unique flowery scent about her.

"Hmm did you really"

"Yes" came her soft murmur, it made Sasuke shudder while Hinata held him closer.

"Hinata who are those two boys outside!"

Hinata pulled back and quickly got up. Sasuke stared at her and got up also following her as she walked out into the living room where four people stood. Two man unconcerned while two other sat on the sofa more worried now.