Wait, The Headmaster is a Mouse?!

Animals scurried through our feet in a sudden surge. They seemed to come out of nowhere. They all gathered around a small podium on the stairs. They all watched intently as three cats climbed the podium. A ginger tabby sat in the middle and waited for the two, long haired tabby cats to settle down beside it.

 A ginger tabby sat in the middle and waited for the two, long haired tabby cats to settle down beside it

The Three cats ^

The ginger cat stood tall as it began to shift. Bones creaking and popping as the cat grew out of form. Into a beautiful ginger haired woman. She held an air of authority, captivating even me. The only thing the remained of her feline form, was her ears. They remained pointed and furry.

 They remained pointed and furry

The Witch ^

"Students..." She began. "I am here to welcome you, I do not have much of a speech. That is the headmistress' job. I am only here to prepare you for what you will see when you enter the doors behind me. Behind me are the gates to imagination, power. And more..." Then she, and, the animals disappeared in a puff of green smoke.

The doors to the school opened, to a large room, fitted with tables and benches, lined in four rows. Each one extremely long. With a crystal ball on each table for every meter.

The students filed in. I held my little sisters hand tightly as everyone took a seat at a table. A stool with a hat on it was in a clear space near the table where the teachers would feast. A small chair and a small table was on top of the teachers table in the center. I found this intriguing. The teachers all filed in through a separate, smaller door near their table. One of them was holding something, The hall was silent as they took their seats. The witch from outside, winked at me. Does she know? But then I noticed movement at the small table on top of the big table. I squinted, and made out a rodent. A rodent wearing clothes of a wizard. It rested a staff at the table, and sat down. A crystal ball appeared in front of it. (A small one of course.) And its image could be seen in the crystal balls on the tables.

) And its image could be seen in the crystal balls on the tables

The mouse ^

It began to speak.

"𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈... 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒸𝒽 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈... 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒. 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁." The voice was cutely high-pitched and feminine.

Wait, the headmaster is a mouse?!