Will They?

***RACHELLES POV***

I woke up and decided to get ready for today, school. Ew. Jack was already getting ready, since I heard the water running. Guess I wasn't getting to take a shower this morning. I grabbed my clothes and decided to get dressed in his room since he's in the bathroom. I put on a white tank top/ crop top with a light blue pastel tribal print, high waisted light wash jean shorts, and for shoes my white vans. I couldn't do my makeup and hair until Jack was finished. I whipped my head around, Jack was standing in the doorway half naked...

"Umm..." I said now blushing, focusing my eyes to his. Not looking down

He smirked "what's wrong Rachelle?" He asked, the smirk still plastered across his face.

"Well uh... Umm... You're half naked" I told him.

"You wanna see what's underneath the towel?" He asked, still with a smirk.

"Not really... Well not right now... Well..." I stuttered "OH YOU GET WHAT I MEAN!" I said with a nervous laugh.

He chuckled as I walked out of the room to the bathroom. I shut the door and started with my hair and makeup. For hair I put it into a high ponytail, for makeup my everyday routine. I put extra deodorant and extra body spray because of my lack of showering. Damn I feel like a middle school boy, going through puberty with all the extra spray. I walked out and yet again, Jack was waiting for me. I hugged him and we left to his car.

* * * * * *

We arrived at school and we went inside, only to be met by the 3 bitches. Liv, Kassandra and now Lauren. I scowled as they approached us, what do they want now!

"Oh, that's funny thought you guys weren't together anymore" Liv scowled

"Well you thought wrong, dumbass" I mumble the last part

"Well how about you come hang out with us today, dump this little slut and come with us" she said now fondling him, her hand was up his shirt.

I lost it, why would she do that. I back handed her across, leaving a slightly pink mark on her cheek. Makeup was all over my hand, no surprise. She stood there surprised.

"BITCH YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS!" She said as she stormed away, Kassandra and Lauren followed behind her.

***LIVS POV***

I don't understand, when Lauren told me about the Rachelle and Aaron thing I told Jack. I was sure that they would break up. What the hell? After I stormed away I pulled Lauren to talk in private.

***LAURENS POV***

"What the hell, are you an idiot!" Liv screamed in my face

I was taken back, what did I do?

"What did do?" I asked

"You told me that Aaron confessed his love for Rachelle, right?" She asked me

"Yea"

"Then how come when I texted it to Jack G, he didn't break up with her!" She exclaimed

"Well it's not like they kissed, or she said I love you ba-" my words were cut off from a stinging sensation. She slapped me.

"Not the answer I wanted!" She screamed "and oh look, we're matching" she said crossing her arms with a smirk.

I walked away crying. What do I do, should I try to talk to Rachelle and Maggie again? Will they accept me?... Even after what I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys short chapter... I know.... But hey it's up :P

So you all probably saw my earlier update about my foot, thanks for all the kind words :)

QUESTION: Do you think Rachelle and Maggie will start a new friendship with Lauren even after what she did??

Any whale

Thanks for reading

~Kenzie