Donuts?

* * * * * *

***RACHELLES POV***

We arrived at school, Jack got out of the car coming to my side and opening my door. I smiled and stepped out, how sweet. We walked inside side by side, I noticed he was hesitant to grab my hand, I kept feeling it lightly brush by. I grabbed his ban interlocking our fingers. I looked at him, a huge smile spread across his face. We got many stares, mostly dirty... Jack is the "it" boy I guess you could say. He walked me to my locker, placed a small kiss on my forehead and said goodbye as he headed to class. I did the same after grabbing my books.

* * * * * *

It was know lunch, I wasn't that hungry. I grabbed some of my favourite fruits, Strawberries and Raspberries and looked for Jack and the rest of the boys. I spotted them and headed to their table. On the way there I saw Maggie.

"Hey Maggie" She was sitting at a random table, she didn't look like she was enjoying the conversation going on.

"Oh my goodness!' She replied standing up, pulling me into a hug "you just saved me"

I laughed. "Come sit with us" I replied

She nodded and smiled.

We walked to the table and as soon as we got thee Matt seemed to be excited

"Hey Maggie, come sit beside me" he said patting the seat beside him

She blushed, walking over to the empty seat.

***MATTHEWS POV***

My heart flustered when I saw Maggie, I don't know what got over me... Maybe it's because I have a crush on her... Umm she's just so beautiful I can't get her out of my head!

***RACHELLES POV***

Matthew and Maggie instantly started talking. Jack looked up at me and smiled, I took the seat next to him and he kissed me on the cheek. The guys all looked at us when he did that.

"Oh yea, guys... Rachelle and I are dating!" He exclaimed

The guys all started whooping, the whole cafeteria was know looking. When they stopped everyone looked away and went back to their own thing.

"Oh look it's the little bitch who can't stick up for herself!" I heard an annoying face say from behind me.

I whipped around to see Liv and Kassandra standing behind me. Kassandra laughed and high fived Liv. I rolled my eyes

"And look it's the 2 biggest sluts in the school" I replied with sass

They didn't look offended one bit. They just smirked, right then I saw someone come from behind them. The girl had blonde hair and green eyes. She stood on the left side of Liv since Kassandra was already on her right. I raised an eyebrow.

"Who's that?" I ask them

"I'm Lauren!" She continued "and I'm new and I can already see that you're a slut just like Liv said!" She exclaimed

Right then the bell rang, I thought Lauren was going to be a nice girl but I definitely thought wrong. They walked away, and I looked a Jack. My lip started to quiver, I didn't want to cry especially not right now. He looked me a pained look.

"Wanna get some donuts?" He ask me

"But were in school" I respond

"I'll just say you weren't feeling well" he responded grabbing my wrist and pulling out the front door to his car.

We got donuts and watched movies. It was nice and soothing

* * * * * *

It's now 10:45 pm, I'm snuggled into Jacks chest watching LOL. I look up to see Jack already looking at me, I smiled. Today was kinda perfect except for the whole Liv, Kassandra, and I guess now Lauren thing that happened but I can get over it. But I need to make Lauren see that Liv and Kassandra are bad news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYO hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

Lauren has been introduced! Say hello

Any whale

Thanks for reading

~Kenzie