Forgiveness

***RACHELLES POV***

I walked upstairs to my room, trying to stay calm. Thankfully I didn't burst into tears, that's new. I walked to my drawer and pulled out a pair of shirts and a tank top. I took my hair out of the fishtail braid and put it into a bun. I changed into my clothes and then walked to the bathroom, washing off my makeup. The rest of the night I needed to relax, I watched T.V. And went on my laptop. When it hit around 2 am I decided it would be a good time to fall asleep, since there is a school tomorrow... And I need all the energy I can get.

* * * * * *

I woke up, feeling in a mix between refreshed and crap. I stood up, and walked down stairs. Again no surprise that my mom isn't home. I decided to grab a granola bar. I scrolled through my social media while eating, when I finished I walked back up stairs. I walked to the bathroom, starting my shower. When I finished I blow dried my hair and washed my face and bushed my teeth. Then I applied my makeup. I walked back into my room and picked out my outfit. I put on a plain black t-shirt, an all floral circle skirt, and for shoes my black vans. I walked back into my bathroom and put my hair into a top knot.

I grabbed all my things and headed out the door. It didn't take long to get to school, when I got there I wasted no time getting to my locker and grabbing my things. I don't want to have a chat at my locker with "them" like yesterday.

* * * * * *

It was now lunch, I walked to the same empty table. I haven't had any confrontation today from the 9 boys, which I think is just perfect. I took a bite out of my sandwich, when I saw them out of my corner of my eye... Walking somewhere... They where walking to my table. Great. I rolled my eyes not paying attention, continuing to eat my sandwich, this sandwich is amazing!

"Mmm hmmm" I heard someone clear their throat.

I looked up to see Jack G and the rest of the boys starting to stand on the table. Oh no... What are they going to do...

"Hi my name is Jack Gilinksy" Jack G speaks loudly over the other peoples voices.

"Hey my name is Aaron Carpenter" Aaron adds.

"Hello my name is Jack Johnson" Jack J adds.

"Hiya my name is Carter Reynolds" Carter adds.

"Hi my name is Shawn Mendes" Shawn adds.

"Uh hi my name is Nash Grier" Nash adds.

"Hi my name is Matthew Espinosa" Matt adds.

"Hey my name is Cameron Dallas" Cameron adds.

"Hello my name is Taylor Caniff" Taylor finished.

At this point everybody was staring at the table I was seated at.

"And we all want to say a big sorry to a beautiful, kind, sweet, loveable, friendly and over all awesome girl... Her name is Rachelle Faye" they all said in unison.

I began to tear up, yes they may have been my bullies but... But now they're being kind... I might just forgive them.

"Do you forgive us?" Jack G asked sympathetically, the rest of the boys close behind.

"Ummm" is all I could say

"Yes... I forgive you" I told them

Relieve took over their faces and they all jumped off the table and group hugged me. Maybe this might be a start to a beautiful friendship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys :D here is the new chapter hope you all enjoy :)))

Any whale

Thanks for reading

~Kenzie