Chapter Twenty-Five: The Rulers

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure you're okay Jisoo?" Sungcheol asked worriedly. "I mean, lately we noticed that you've been out of it, you know. Is something bothering you?"

"Huh? Ah no! Nothing— I'm totally fine." Jisoo stammered.

"Whatever that is going on with you jisoo, just remember to talk to someone about it. It's better to tell someone rather than keeping it all inside of you." Sowon suggested.

"I'm alright." Jisoo insisted.

Both Sowon and Sungcheol just eyed her suspiciously but decided to let it go when Prof. TOP arrived for their class. The class started with the professor reading some information about poltergeists and Jisoo came back to her daze state.

"That arse Kim Taehyung! How could he just kissed me and then ignore me right after? It's not like I hate him for ignoring me. It's because he kissed me! And he even mentioned that it wasn't our first kiss on the lips and i don't know did it happen. Anyway, I'm going to kill that guy." Jisoo decided inside her head.

After their class, Jisoo quickly went out from the room and marched towards the 6th floor corridor towards the the Northern Courtyard using the map that she was holding. Students were staring at her while walking along the corridors hastily but she didn't care.

"Kim Taehyung!" Jisoo wailed upon entering the room.

Jisoo was greeted by the three pairs of surprised eyes. Jisoo focused her gaze at the blond haired boy sitting by the window. Namjoon quickly stood up and went to meet Jisoo by the door while jimin just gave Taehyung a worried look.

"Hi, Jisoo-ssi." Namjoon waved his hand in greeting. "How can i help you?"

"Oh, hi Namjoon-ssi." Jisoo bowed in respect. "Could you perhaps beat the crap out of your junior?" Jisoo smiled but Namjoon could totally tell that she was furious. "Because he's being an idiot for the past couple of days."

Namjoon found himself gulping his own saliva, feeling intimadated by Jisoo's aura. Namjoon could only gave out a nervous chuckle before gesturing for jimin.

"How about we leave the two of you alone, huh?" Namjoon stated and drag Jimin out from the room.

After namjoon and Jimin had left, Jisoo was still standing by the door, waiting for taehyung to look back to her but taehyung was still unmoving from his seat, his eyes were looking out the window.

"What's your deal, Kim Taehyung?" Jisoo asked. "Why the sudden coldness?"

Taehyung heard Jisoo's voice crack and he couldn't help but to finally face Jisoo. He saw the girl standing still and her head down at the door. Jisoo's shoulder's were trembling and all taehyung wanted to do was run to her side and wrap his arms around her but—

"Why are you here?" Taehyung's tone came out harsh and Jisoo could only stare back at his cold eyes.

Jisoo could feel her eyes sting. She was hurt by taehyung's words but kept her ground. She knew there was something that happened as to why he was acting like that.

"What happened? Why are you acting like this! Is it about your engagement with irene-ssi? Or about your father's plan?" Jisoo rambled and Taehyung's eyes widen when he heard Jisoo and he quickly strided towards her.

"How did you know about that?" Taehyung grabbed Jisoo's arm frantically. "Tell me!"

"Let go of me!" Jisoo tried to tug her arm free but taehyung just tightened them. "You're hurting me!" Jisoo's eyes watered and continued to pulling her arms away.

"Whatever you think you know about me, you better forget about it. And don't you ever tell anybody about this. Do you understand?" Taehyung warned but Jisoo remained silent, her eyes were still glued to his. "Come on, Jisoo. Just— Just listen to me for once, okay?" Taehyung raked his hair, feeling frustrated.