A Somewhat Sticky Situation.

Me, Newt, and Tina had escaped from the death chamber thing. There was now a Obscurus rampaging around the city, Muggles were running amok, I'd lost Newt and Tina, and even Jacob, and I'd no idea where on earth Gellert was. I suddenly saw the obscurus charging at me, and I sighed. Did I really have to? Yep. I did. I made myself angry with one simple thought-how abused Credence was. That angered me enough that my own Obscurus came out, and they both collided.

Gellert's P.O.V
I watched from a roof as the two Obscurials collided with such force even I was scared. Me, of all people. As they thrashed, one eventually broke away, and the other stopped still, and I apparated down to it. It didn't move, and I held out a hand. "Credence? Sasha?" I said, and through the black cloud, I saw a glint of dirty blonde hair, and I smiled. "Sasha? It's me. You can hear me, can't you?" I asked her, and I saw the dark cloud move slightly, getting smaller. "Yes, that's it. Come on. Come on. There we go." I said as she calmed, and fell to the floor, tired. I propped her up against a wall, and she looked at me, her eyes flickering between her usual green, and white. "We keep meeting like this, don't we?" She mumbled, and I laughed quietly. "Go. Before he comes back." She managed to stand, and I frowned. "No. You're coming with me." I said sternly. She sighed, and started to follow me as I walked away. We came to a more open part of the city, where I saw Newt, and Tina. Newt apparated away suddenly, leaving me, Gellert, not that anyone knew yet, and Tina. Tina gave me a mortified look, and I frowned. "You're with him...why?" She asked. I avoided her gaze, and she sent a spell at the man beside me, and he deflected it easily, and I eventually backed away to find Queenie. She can read minds, she probably knew where Newt was. I ran off, finding her at hers and Tina's home. "Queenie, where's Newt?" I asked, breathing heavily, trying to block my thoughts from her. It didn't work, and she gave me a somewhat surprised look. "You and...Gellert?" She asked, and I growled, and narrowed my eyes. "Queenie! Now's not the time! I need to tell Newt!" I snapped, and she flinched. "Subway." She mumbled, and I calmed, and looked at Queenie, who had moved away from me.  "Queenie. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap." I let my head drop, and she nodded slowly. I shut my eyes tightly. I just kept ruining things. "Why?" She asked, startling me momentarily. I sighed, and shook mg head. I didn't know why.
"I don't know. We met years and years ago, and he was just so charming, and I just...well, you know. I've felt like that ever since, and sometimes I wish I didn't because I know its going to get me hurt. Or somebody else. But...I can't. I need to go." I mumbled, and ran off, again. Once I found my cousin, hiding behind a pillar in the subway, I tried to explain. "Newt! Graves isn't Graves! Its not the real Graves! It's Gellert! I...I wanted to tell you but you know what I'm like when it comes to him! He's coming. Disarm him, claim his wand. Do it. It won't hold him for long, but it's enough, then reveal him." I paused for a second. "Use me against him. That will be the only thing that works." I added, then sighed, and looked at Credence, and frowned. "Why would someone do that to him?" I mumbled. "There he is. Be careful." I said, and I dashed toward Gellert before Credence could see me, and pulled him out of the way, kissing him as I did. "What was that for?" He asked, surprised. I grinned, and he realised what I was thinking. "It was in case I don't get back." I smirked, and ran. "Credence! Come on over here!" I yelled, leaving Newt and Gellert. Hopefully this went well. Credence soon turned back though, and I heard silence. Maybe Newt had calmed him. But I couldn't know. I wouldn't be able to. I couldn't go back. No. I didn't want to. I could, but I didn't want to. But I just can't stay away.