Prolouge

Italics- Thoughts or dreams. (Arkhamknight050 there. You can stop being triggered now XD)
Bold-importatnt stuff
Help. Help me. Save me. Gellert? Is that you? H-help. I can't control it. GELLERT!

Sasha sat up quickly, taking a shaky breath, and she saw a tiny bit of black misty stuff floating in the air. Who was Gellert? She panicked slightly, and tried not to let her emotions best her. Suddenly, from nowhere, she heard a bang. She ran downstairs, and saw a young blonde man. She stifled a gasp as he stood, his features becoming clear in her wand light. "Do you know where Bathilda Bagehot lives?" He asked, and Sasha nodded, trying not to stare. He was, undeniably, handsome, and he seemed to know this. He radiated an aura of confidence, but beneath it, Sasha sensed a sorrow. It was a strange feeling for her. "I-uh-well...follow me. May I ask your name?" I said. The boy smiled. "Gellert. Gellert Grindelwald. You?" He smiled, and Sasha smiled bitterly, stopping at a door. Gellert tilted his head. "I'm Sasha. But it doesn't matter. You probably won't see me again. Bye." Unless I lose my temper. The chance is that then I'd kill you, though. Sasha shook the thought off, and walked back to her home. She didn't want to hurt the boy. She decided she'd better stay away from him, despite his irresistible charms. She felt her cheeks heat up, and she groaned. No. Not again. Last time she'd fallen for a boy, he caused her to become the terrible monster that the was. An Obscurus. The dark power that lingered beneath the surface, behind her wide green eyes was terrifying. She hated it.

But she loved it too.