Inviting

~The next day~
Stitch's pov
You're probably wondering what happen last night, right? Well after they congratulate us, Nani and David went back to their home,me,Angel, and the rest of the family decided to go to bed since it was late, and that's how it happened. When I woke up, I saw Angel sleeping peacefully, until she was waking up.
Angel:"Morning, bouchiboo." She said.
Me:"Morning, Angel." I said. We then got up, went down the elevator and downstairs and then we kissed each other. We went to kitchen, and we saw Leroy eating his favorite cereal.
Leroy:"Aloha and good morning." He said. Angel then decided to cook for breakfast and make bacons, biscuits, cinnamons, and scramble eggs. "I thought that was frenchfry's skills." He said.
Me:"It is. She's very great at cooking and we all enjoyed her cooking skills." I said and it made Angel blushed madly.
Angel:"(Giggles) You're too sweet, bouchiboo." She said and it also made me blushed.
Leroy:"Really? Can I eat too?" He asked.
Me:"Sure." I said and we were eating when Jumba,Pleakly,and Lilo came in and decided to eat with us.
Lilo:"You done it again, Angel!" She said very happy, Jumba,Pleakly, and Leroy were also very happy too.
~After breakfast~
Me:"We need guests to come to our wedding." I said.
Angel:"You're right,but who?" She said. Then Lilo had a suggestion.
Lilo:"How about your cousins?" She said.
Me:"Great idea, Lilo, but we need to know if they'll come to the wedding." I said.
Lilo:"You're right. They're still gonna do jobs." She said, then she have an idea. "How about we ask them?" She said.
Me:"That could work. Let's try it." I said.
~Few hours later~
Angel's pov
We ask some of stitch's cousins to see if they come to our wedding, some of them said they'll come to the wedding,but the others can't because they're kind of busy. We then asked the autobots to come to our wedding.
Optimus prime:"Of course. Wouldn't miss of it." He said proudly from the screen.
Bumblebee:"So, what are you guys gonna do after the wedding?" He asked us.
Stitch:"Don't know. We're actually thinking of what to do after the wedding." He said.
Bulkhead:"Well, good luck on your wedding you guys." He said. The screen was over and we walk to the house.
-In the living room-
Me:"Lilo, would like to be my bridesmaid?" I asked.
Lilo:"Of course I'll be your bridesmaid, Angel." She said.
Me:"Thank you, Lilo. I knew I could count on you." I said.
-To Stitch,Jumba, and Pleakly-
Stitch:"Jumba, Pleakly would you like to be my best men?" I asked them.
Both:"Absolutely." They said.
Me:"Hey, wait a minute, where's Leroy?" I asked and Leroy came in the room.
Leroy:"Hey, guys. What's going on here?" He asked us.
Me:"Jumba and Pleakly are going to be my best men, would you like to be my best man too?" I asked him.
Leroy:"Of course. I will do anything for you brother." He said.
Me:"Thanks, Leroy. I knew I could count on you." I said.the wedding was in a few weeks, frenchfry said he'll be our chef and promise not to fatten the guests for food. We also invited Gantu and Rueben to come to the wedding and they said yes. It was finally complete, we now have a wedding.