A nightmare

Third person's pov
We see Stitch and Angel sleeping together until he had a nightmare.
Stitch:"Leroy...leave...Angel...alone." He said.
-In Stitch's dream-
Leroy:"hahahahaha. It's too late. Say goodbye to your girlfriend...forever!" He said laughing.
Stitch:"no!" He said. He saw Angel get shot by Leroy. He stood there,frozen realizing this was all his fault. He cried and cried,when Leroy left but said something to him.
Leroy:"You see what happens to the ones you love." He said very dark.
-In reality-,Stitch's pov
Me:"ahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed and started to pant realizing it was just a dream. But it..felt so real. Then I hear Angel waking up.
Angel:"bouchiboo,what's wrong?" She asked in a worry voice.
Me:"umm,nothing bouchiboo." I lied.
Angel:"Stitch, I know you're lying. Just tell me what's wrong." She asked nicely.
Me:"okay." I then sighed. "I-I have a nightmare." In a sad voice.
Angel:"What was it?"she asked.
Me:"I-it was horrible!" I said crying. Angel then hug me to make me feel better."I-I-I saw Leroy." I told her. "I saw Leroy shot...you." I said in a sad voice.
Angel's pov
He told me his nightmare was me getting shot by Leroy. I felt bad for him,if I had a nightmare of losing stitch then I would have talk to stitch.
Me:"It's okay. I have a cure for you."I said.
Stitch:"wh-what is it?" He asked still sad and scared.
Me:"this." I said and then kiss him on the lips and then I let it go."do you feel better now?" I asked.
Stitch:"Kind of."he said. I told him if anything happens,we will face it together. He then smiled at me and I smiled back. We then kiss each other and then went back to sleep while we were holding each other's arms.
Me:"goodnight bouchiboo."I said.
Stitch:"goodnight to you too Angel." He said and we both sleep peacefully.