Regretted Revenge---Epilogue

ابدأ من البداية

Evening:
Sanskar is all set to perform at concert and  swara also came with him. She is wearing black saree with her hairs left often and indeed she is looking gorgeous. She is standing near stage but there is security with her. She want to stand in the crowd and shout but sanskar didn't agree because of her safety. She was cheering him while he was performing. 

" So this song is dedicated to my one and only dearest wife" sanskar shouted as he was going to start his last song for tonight. 

Swara widen her eyes as she just asked casually and was not knowing he will fulfil it. Sanskar smile at her and started singing not taking eyes from her.

Tu Mujhe Chhod Jaaye

Yeh Nahi Ho Sakta, Saathiya

Meri Baaton Mein Tera Zikr Sada

Meri Yaad Mein Teri Fikr Sada

Main Jo Bhi Hoon Tum Hi To Ho

Mujhe Tum Se Mili Apni Ada

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho, Ab Tum Hi Ho

Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho...

Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi

Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

Tum Hi Ho, Tum Hi Ho

Arz Bhi, Mera Marz Bhi

Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi

Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

Tere Liye Hi Jiya Main

Khud Ko Jo Yun De Diya Hai

Teri Wafa Ne Mujhko Sambhala

Saare Ghamon Ko Dil Se Nikaala

Main Jo Mit Bhi Gaya Toh Wajood Mera

Sada..

As soon as he ends, Swara's eyes got wet and she ran to him not able to control her emotions. Swara hugged him tightly and sanskar also hugged back. 

" i love you " she said in his ear. Sanskar broke the hug and place his lips on her, swara got senseless and kissed him back. They came back to senses listening to crowd. Swara's cheeks turn crimson and she hide in sanskar's chest and he chuckle. 

" the most beautiful gift i received from god is beside me and i love her to the core" sanskar shouted. He said last few thanking words and swasan left the stage. 

They met media reporters and answered their questions. At last, came back to home.

As soon as, swasan enter inside sanskar picked swara in his arms and went to their room.

" leave i have to make dinner" she said. 

" everything is served in our room" he said. Swara smile and they had their dinner and later slept. 

Next day:

Maheshwari House:

Rakesh and kamini are shocked to see the headline on the newspaper which states

" Rockstar Sanskar Maheshwari Kissed his wife in the live concert " and it also has swasan kissing picture together.

" how can they be together after all the damage we did" kamini gritted her teeths as she thought swara will never come back to sanskar.

" we have to do something i need sanskar's property" rakesh shouted furiously. 

" we can do drama of being good and that swara will be trapped easily" kamini suggested.