Leave Me Alone

Oscar ^^

6 months earlier

"Hey, where are you?" I texted to my boyfriend who was supposed to pick me up for a date thirty minutes ago. This relationship wasn't going the way I wanted. Oscar and I had met in high school and we both decided to go to the same college MIT. Lately, he was acting so childish and impossible I didn't even know how to handle myself. Ugh, guys are such little shits!

"I'm coming now, stop fucking texting me." Oscar texted back.

He's on all of my nerves right now! Finally, thirty minutes later Oscar arrived by then I had changed out of all my clothes and locked my door I was done waiting around for him. I heard the door opening, knowing it was Oscar I paid no attention.

"Hey babe, sorry I'm late, traffic was bad."

I looked him like he was insane, "Your house is 4 blocks from here and there is only one stop sign from there to here. You were obviously in no hurry to come pick me up if it took you an hour!" I tried to say this all calmly but my voice rose a little matching the level of anger I had right now.

He rolled his eyes and replied, "Well I'm sorry we can't go on a date every week!"

"Every week?! This is the fifth time you've blown me off in a month are kidding me?!" Tears were starting to prick at my eyes threatening to fall but I wouldn't let them, I wouldn't give him kind of power over me.

His voice gentler now seeing that I was going to cry, "Hey, hey I'm sorry, OK? Coach had me take an extra practice you know being on the basketball team is hard and I missed practice last week to give you a ride when it was raining."

"Why didn't you just tell me that?" I shook my head as I spoke knowing he was lying right through his teeth. This feeling of never being actually happy around Oscar was taking a toll on me.

"Leave me alone." I said almost too quiet, almost a whisper like it was stuck at the back of my throat.

"What, babe?" His eyebrows up, crinkling his forehead.

"I said, leave me alone." This time louder, just enough so he could hear me.

"Babe, no really I'm sorry I'–"

"Stop just leave me alone, I don't want to see you anymore. I'm breaking up with you." The last part I choked out as my tears started spilling down my face.

"Thea, don't do this to us. We've been through so much, please I don't want us to end. Please." He was also crying now, but he was on his knees at my begging me for forgiveness but there was none left.

"No not after what you did. Do you even remember?"

"What did I do Thea, that makes you want to throw all of this away?" I had a hard time believing that he didn't remember, but I would reiterate it for him before I kicked out of my life one last time.

"Y–you hit me. That night you had a drink with your friends you came home and you threw up on the ground and I was just there playing a video game and told me that you hated me and that you were cheating and that you thought I was a prude because I wouldn't give you my virginity just yet."I had to catch my breath, " And then you picked me up threw me against a wall and slapped me, hard right across the cheek. "

He looked at me eyes wide. "B–babe I wouldn't do that to you, I can't even think about doing that to you. I had no idea I'm so sorry! I'll do anything, please."

It was almost believable, but I wasn't going to give in this easily. "You pointed at the door, get out before I tell the Dean and get you kicked of the basketball team. And leave me alone I don't want to see you anymore. "

And that was just the beginning of another big relationship disaster.