A spark of...... who knows what ?!?!

Sorans P.O.V

As she walked down the stairs I took in all of her. Her dark auburn hair and dark orangey brown eyes. Shes wearing a white t-shirt with My Chemical Romance in black and black skinny Jean with white fabric under the rips with black and neon green knee high converse, her pixie nose and soft full lips. I wonder what it wouldbe like to kiss them WAIT why am I thinking that??? I can't do that shes like my sister. I wish I could kiss her but it would be akward. What would my mate feel when I found her? "Hey baby I had my first kiss was with my adopted sister." Yea that will go over well. NOT!!!!!

Ryouls P.O.V.

Me and the guy where getting together before dinner. They all had the hots for her Sean, Drew , but Josh, hes got it the worst he not even her boyfriend and hes whiped. Sorans whiped to but in a different way he knows she cant be his mate but Josh doesn't .Her birthdays in a couple days which means she'll change and the pack will know shes the enemy. I fear they will kick her out of the pack and banish her from our land. There are two ways that can happen, one is the alphas both agree to kick out and banish said pack member which is not going to happen. The other way is if the council gets together and over 3/4 of them agree and considering most of them think of her as their own I don't think that will happen ether. I think the teens will bully her into ether leaving or taking her own life. I also fear that her "friends" will turn their backs on her making her an out cast. I know that me and the gang will always be there for her but others might fear her and her powers. " Come down boys!" " Yes ma'am!" we all said in unison and started laughing.

(will contiue at a later date)