3 Years Later

(Soran is 6 Ryoul is 5 Jason is 4 and the other kids are about the same age.)

Quilets P.O.V.

Azalea is 3 years old now. All the little boys think shes the prettiest thing they've ever seen and the little girls love/hater her. They lover her because of her kindness and love for others. They hated her because shes beautiful,lovable,kind,and she can sing,dance, you get my point she does ever thing.

Sorans P.O.V.

She has the brightest smile ive ever seen shes beautiful,amazing,lovable,and ever boy wants her as their mate, to bad for them. Since she a weretiger well the last weretiger and their all werewolfs they cant have her but they don't know that shes a were tiger, I do though so I try and protected her when I can I love her with all my heart well not all of it I have to have room in it for mommy and daddy but I love her with all that's left well there's also room for Ryoul and Jason but the rest is for her. Its her birthday so we get to sing to her she loves to sing so she'll sing with us.

Azaleas P.O.V.

Today's my birthday. All the people I love are here well other than the 2 I never got a chance to meet my mommy and daddy I love then even though I don't know them. I know that if they were still here they would love me with all of their hearts that weren't filled with someone else. Sometimes I see them in my sleep mommy is very pretty but she thinks I'm prettier but I don't think so I hope when I growup I'll be just like her pretty and have a mate and everything but not die I don't whant to die. Its time for cake I love cake and candy and icecream and everything sweet. I smile as my family gathers around me for a normal pack birthday party which means me and a few other kids are haveing your party together.