6 years later

Holden P.O.V.

"I have grown close to the target, she thinks I'm her friend." I tell Alpha Rexford. She is 12 now and I'm 14 Alpha Rexford says if I complete this mission I'll be alpha when I come of age. She will die in two years exacly and she will die by my hand.

Two years later

I walk up the drive to her door and nock on the door l. Soran answered the door and looked at my suspiciously I smile my good-boy smile. I know he never liked me but that's because he knows what I am. "Hey" he said and I say "He speaks!!!" "I still don't like you" "The feelings mutual" then she comes down the stairs and...........

Azaleas P.O.V.

Its been 2 years since they told me what I was.

......................................................Flashback..............................................................

"AZALEA LINTHICUM" Daddy screamed CRAP I thought. I got into a fight at school and I'm guessing he heard you see I've always been a fighter not a lover even though I'm a girl. The guys find it imitating and I love it don't ask why so I go down stairs and al first he looks pissed then it changes abruptly to sadness and I ask him why he said "its time". I asked him what it was time for he said "to tell you what you really are". "Am I a .......unicorn?" I asked sereusly. And Soran, Ryoul, and Jason bust out laughing and I joined them until Daddy clears his throat. We look at him a relies that this is very serus and I asked him what he meant and he said "Azalea your not human or werewolf your a were tigers". And I bust out laughing until I relied I was the only one laughing and then Daddy said the 7 words that brought my world on cloud 9 down far below earth. "And your the last of your kind" and I relied that my biggest dream would never come true I would never have a mate ever........

....................end of Flashbacks....................................

So today I get to change yea!!!!!!! I'm so happy but they told my I had to watch out for weretiger hunters. So I walk down stairs to have dinner and I see Soran and........