Chapter 1

As he opened his eyes, Takuma saw a familiar handsome face. As he was shocked, the man spoke to him in a cold voice, "You're awake."

Takuma sat up and noticed a mirror that was directly across from him. His eyes widen, but his expression didn't change. He brought my hand up to his face and realized he that this wasn't his body because Takuma remembered being shot in America and dying in the alleyway.

"—Yoshiyuki" The voice pulled him away from his thoughts. He stared at the handsome guy, Kazuhiko Tsuzuki and assumed that Yoshiyuki was the name of the person's body.

"Your mother would be disappointed that you slit your wrist in an attempt to suicide."

He looked down at his wrist that was covered in bandages.

"I know we are engaged because you needed the money for your mother. Even though she passed away, you need to abide the agreement to be my fiancé for 5 more months."

Yet again, Takuma was shocked at the words coming out of the man's mouth.

He coughed and asked, "Could I see the agreement?"

My "supposed" fiancé wrinkled his eyebrows but nodded at his secretary, Hanamura who placed a folder in front of him. Takuma looked through the entire thing and by the end, he was speechless.

The previous soul, Ritsu Yoshiyuki signed a contract agreeing to be engaged with Kazuhiko Tsuzuki for 6 months in return for 5 million dollars for his mother who had cancer. Tsuzuki needed a lover in order to get rid of a woman who kept on stalking him.

Apparently, Yoshiyuki's mother passed away one month into their contract and he suicided by slitting his wrist. He died, and Takuma was magically sent into his body.

After what seems to be hours in thought, Takuma decided to accept reality. Tsuzuki and Hanamura left after seeing Yoshiyuki was lost in thought. They informed him that someone would pick him up in the afternoon.

-----

Kaito Takuma used to be a mercenary who died in America due to a failed negotiation where a tirade of bullets was exchanged. He met Tsuzuki a few years ago when he was hired to help transport illegal guns to Tsuzuki who was an arms dealer using his nightclub, Vision as a front.

Takuma blushed unconsciously after remembering about his past. He decided to leave his mercenary life behind and relax in this lifetime.

He was interrupted from his thoughts at the sound of a knock.

A man walked in dressed in an all-black suit.

"Yoshiyuki-sama, my name is Hei. I was assigned as your bodyguard. I've come to pick you up."

Takuma observed the bodyguard who was a head taller than his current body. Hei looked scrawny for being a guard and his original body seemed to have more muscle than the man. He wondered how Hei passed Tsuzuki's test. He knew that in order to become one of Tsuzuki's bodyguards, they had to pass a rigorous exam. He also had to pass the test which wasn't easy for someone like him who already had a few years of experience.

He decided not to judge because Tsuzuki's secretary looked like a typical white-collar worker who worked a desk job, but he was actually pretty scary, and many underestimated him due to his appearance.

After Hei drove him back to Tsuzuki's penthouse, Takuma walked in and it looked the same as it used to a year ago. He walked into the kitchen and touched under the marble counter trying to find something he left when he was last here. He finally felt a little button and pressed. A key fell onto his hand and Takuma went into the guest bedroom where he hid the SD card.