A zanpakuto, a hollow and Ichigo?!?!?!?! Revealed...

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Zangetsu speaking"

'Zangetsu thinking'

"ZANGETSU SHOUTING"

"Shiro speaking"

'Shiro thinking'

'SHIRO SHOUTING'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

"thinking in foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

time skips / scene changes

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Bleach nor do I own the characters (other than some OC)

Last time
Both captains just stared and then toshiro shouted "IT WAS YOU!!!!!!" causing Ichigo to nod with a smirk on his face before it turned to a frown and he said "we best get back we've been a while surely they'll be curious as to why we are taking so long" the captains nodded and they headed back to the room.

Now

As the three males entered the room they were met by the entire group staring at him. "ICHIGO WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN????" all of the group stared at him in shock and Ichigo glared at the male who gulped in response and replied very sarcastically "say it louder Hiiro, I don't think the soul society and hueco mundo heard you" (in the very far distance you could hear Nel say nope we heard it) he walked over and pushed shiro off of the couch before sitting down.

"Really king, did you really have to push me off of the couch" shiro asked as he stood up from the floor and sat down next to Ichigo. Who smirked and said "well you most likely weren't going to move like the lazy ass git you are" shiro shrugged while Zangetsu said "I think we should speak they look like they have just been smacked across the face" haru smirked and said "leave them that way I can draw on them" Akuma shook his head at his band mate's childishness. "Why aren't you two surprised?" Hiiro said looking at the two captains who were just looking at the shocked faces of the others in amusement.

Byakuya turned to look at the male and said "that was why we took so long, we didn't go to the bathroom, just somewhere we could talk privately, we could see the similarities in mannerisms between the Ichigo we knew not to mention the similarities in the looks when you minus the piercings and change the hair back to strawberry blond." Toshiro then added "and other than the fact that his voice has deepened quite a bit the way he talks hasn't so that was a dead giveaway"

Ichigo shook his head at the analysis and thought to himself 'of course they would notice that, they both are experts when it comes to spotting things like this' he then looked at the captains and said "sit down if you want, if there aren't any seats just throw one of them off of the couch it will be fine" he said gesturing to Haru and Hiiro both protested what Ichigo said while the two captains were watching in amusement, not sure whether to continue to look at the others or watch ichigo's group.

ISSHIN'S POV

Ichigo.....Ichigo...Ichigo!?......ICHIGO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! No way can it be my son, he is so different from Ichigo, but then again they called him Ichigo and Byakuya and Toshiro seem to be able to talk to him plus he mentioned the soul society and hueco mundo only soul reapers, hollows and quincies, vizards and espada know about them.

RUKIA'S POV

THAT'S ICHIGO, THIS IS WHERE HE HAS BEEN ALL OF THIS TIME. Wait how come brother and captain Hitsugaya don't look surprised by this revelation.

AUTHOR AKA NO ONE'S POV

All the others were having thought along the same lines, Karin and yuzu were just surprised to learn that the band that they have liked since they debuted was actually their brother's band. When they finally came out of their stupor it was to byakuya and Toshiro sat on the couch watching one of the band members that they have all identified as Akuma pissed off and chasing the other two known as Hiiro and Haru around the room in amusement along with a bored Ichigo staring at the two blankly.

Rukia looked at shiro and thought to herself 'he resembles Ichigo quite a bit, I wonder if they are related?' She was about to ask when shiro said "Hey king, do you know when we will be able to go back to the hotel because I'm tired" all of the people other than the members of the band froze when they heard the name King because they know only one person who called Ichigo as such his hollow, they were all on guard when that sentence was said.

"Shiro, shut the hell up I already have a headache with those three" the hollow sighed and said "fine, I'm going to go and check, hey old man wanna come?" Zangetsu scowled and glared darkly at Shiro and said "I am not old, my other form might have been old but as you can very well see shiro I am not old so don't call me as such, but no I don't want to join you"
Ichigo rubbed his temple and said "Zangetsu go with him, I don't want to hear complaints from the staff about him pranking anyone like last time //CRASH//, AKUMA, HIIRO, HARU SIT THE FUCK DOWN RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU BREAK SOMETHING ELSE AND I SKIN YOU ALL ALIVE. Like I was saying I don't want complaints from any of the staff no go"

All of the band members did as told, while the other people in the room just stared in incredulity at the male, for they had never known him to swear, shout and threaten in the same sentence, plus on top of that have a long fused temper.
5 minutes of uncomfortable silence later, Shiro and Zangetsu walked back into the room with Kotaro who informed the group that it was time for them to leave. They all nodded and as they were leaving Rukia turned to Zangetsu and said "your name is zangetsu right?" the said male nodded and rukia replied "you have the same name as ichigo's zanpakuto. Shiro and Ichigo smirked while zangetsu replied just as the door shut "That's because I am or was".

Once gone all members of the band sighed and Ichigo said "well that could have gone better, but meh it's over and done with let's change and head to the van." The others nodded and changed before heading out of the dressing room in the direction of kotaro who was talking to the group of people and said "kotaro, we're ready to go"

Everyone's eyes turned to Ichigo and the group, Karin decided to pip in "I see you finally have a sense of style" Ichigo raised an eyebrow and said "I see you finally grew out of the stage of crushing on toshiro" Karin turned red in embarrassment while toshiro raised an amused eyebrow at Ichigo who nodded, Isshin looked at his daughter in surprise but said nothing.

Kotaro nodded and said goodbye to the group and began walking away with AGMA towards a car. When they all got into the car they drove off in the direction of the place that they will be staying. Which was a hotel just outside of the town.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time.