"Uh, yeh, but yesterday, Yz has gotten a fever.." I said through the phone..

"[WHAT?! How is she?! Is she eating?!]"

"Hyung calm down, Angela is taking care of her..." I said..

He sighed at the other line..

"So, why did you called?" I asked him..

"[Oh, I have something to tell..]" He said with a serious voice..

"What is it?" I asked him..

"[Do you remember the medicine mom brought me when I was 15?]" He asked..

"Uh, yeah...I remember...I really like the vanilla scent of that medicine...why?" I said.

That medicine was given to him so that the 'pain' from his chest will go away..When the time he went to the doctor, the 'thing' vanished as I sighed in relief that time, I was the one who went with him at the doctor.. But I don't know why that 'thing' comebacks that made me worried for his health..

"[Speaking of that, the doctor gave me that medicine, but it didnt smell like it is supposed to be...]" He said as I widen my eyes...

"Did you look what flavor it is? I'm sure you are starting to have a white hairs.." I said...

"[Yes I look at the flavor, but it says vanilla, and as I opened the bottle, it smell different..]" He said..

I frowned..

Something was off..

"[Jimin-ah, you still there?]" I heard him said at the other line..

I stood up..

"Namjoon hyung, please don't drink the medicine...I'll come at your location, where are you staying?" I asked him.

"[I'm at Hoseok's condo, you know the passcode. right?]" He asked..

"Yes..." I said as I went to get my jacket and put down my timberlands..

"I'm coming over...gotta go.." I said as I hung up my phone before he can protest..

I went out the room as I went to Yz's room to check Angela was there..

I opened the door slowly..

And there she was..

"Uh sorry to interupt but, can I borrow my wife?" I asked as Yz nods her head..

Angela went to where am I standing and grabbed her hand as I close the door, and went to the kitchen, making sure Yz can't hear anything..

"What is it?" She asked..

"I have to go to Namjoon..." I said..

She looked at me..

"And why is that?" She asked..

"Something..was wrong about his medicine..." I said which made her shock..

"Why? what's wrong?" She asked.

"Remember the medicine I told you Namjoon was drinking when he was 15?" I asked her..

"Yes...why?" She asked..

"The scent was not it's true scent..." I said..

She frowned..

We startled when we heard Yz's voice..

"Yz! Go back to the room or you'll catch a cold again.." Angela scolded..

"Uhh, I was trying to get some water and check on Yura.." She said with her weak voice..

"Aishh, Let's go to your room, I'll get you your water, come on..." Angela said as she walk to where Yz was.

I hugged her from the back and kissed the crook of her neck before I bid my goodbye.

"Be careful.." She said as I smiled at her..

She walked Yz back to her room..

I went out the mansion and drove one of my cars.

Driving fastly until I reach my destination..

I opened my phone and dialed my brother's number..

"[Yeoboseyo?]" He asked..

"Jihyun-ah, come at xxx xxx district now..." I said as I turned my phone off..

I know he will come here..

And I know he know about this medicine's problem..

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Yo!

I updated...by the way, the medicine I was talking about is just nothing xD it was my imagination since I like vanilla..

Please vote! don't forget!!

Labyall!

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu