Part 24:left school

Sorry for not updating for like 2 weeks or probably more,i went overseas and I didn't got the time to tell you all😅I hope you will enjoy another chapter 24 'left school'

Author's POV:

It's been one month since Mina left school,everyone in Bangtan know why is the reason she left except for Jimin.

When Mina announced she left school,From that day Jimin was always depressed,ignored all his friends,became lazy and didn't eat well.

Jimin always wants to meet her to ask her for the reason but he is scared than she would refuse him,so he just stay quiet and secretly observe what his other members are saying about Mina,but none of them are the exact correct answers.

Jimin POV:

"Hyung..it's been one month I missed her I missed her so much but I'm scared and worried she would refuse me.."I sighed as I put one of my hands on hoseok Shoulder.

"Jimin..one day,one day I'm sure you will accept you believe me I'm your sunshine."hoseok said as he flashes his sunshine smile,jimin chuckled at his actions and bid a good bye to him.

As he left the school,he went to the nearest shopping mall,to get some drinks,but didn't expect to see a penguin soft toy that looks exactly like Mina,he smiled at it,payed it and brought it back to their dorm.

The days after he bought the penguin soft toy,he had been cuddling with it during his sleep ,Remembering her soft cheeks he touch before..

Momo POV:

3 week is gonna be MJS University's dance competition,after school,I ran towards one of the practice rooms to start on my practice,it had always been my dream to dance at a stage.

I went in the room and changed into a different shirt.

"Ahh..so comfortable."I smiled as I wore the clothes,I took my phone and search for the song 'JUN.K - think about you'

(Just imagine she is wearing the shirt in the picture before the video)

I danced passionately throughout the whole music.

After I danced finish to that song,I heard someone clapping I turn my head to that direction and saw Hopie with his proud smile on,I squealed like a baby and ran towards him.

"Momoring! You did great!"hoseok pinches her cute chubby cheeks,she blushed as he put his hands around her waist.

"You looked hot today."hoseok smirk as he looked at my smoking hot abs,I punch his chest and he groaned in pain.

"Not now Hopie..next time.."I said blushing,he laughed at my baby acts.

"Aigoo!!Momoring kyeopta!!"he endlessly pinch my cheeks.

Namjoon POV:

"Did you receive a call from mom?"I ask Chaeyoung.

"Yea..but..What about Yoongi..and Jihyo Unnie?"she said using her aegyo voice,I faked a vomit and just crossed my arms,her face turn very red with imaginary Smoke.

"I had already ask Jihyo to come with me,she already agreed as for Hyung..you ask him yourself."I smirk at her..she just blushed anyways hearing his name

"Okay okay..I will ask him wether he wants to go New York with us.."

Thanks for reading!!hope you enjoy and have a great day!!dont judge my bad grammar and misspelled words see you next time!!love you all and thanks for you support 💕

Total 579 words...