【50】

Okay. So

This happened me a few days ago. My dad and mum called me for 'a talk' like what I m gonna do in future. I told them about bla bla bla which I wanna do and the ultimate result which they told me were you do anything, in the end of the whole you gonna marry a padha likha guy and then manage his family and do bla bla bla what couples do. Well, that's not the point to be discussed here.

I m not an adviser or any sort of feminist here.

I just wanna say be the fucking your-self. Know your opinions and do what you wanna do in life coz it's just one life! Man don't waste in rubbish stuff.
Know your dreams, your goals and just do them, not bcoz u wanna show Sharma ji ka beta/beti who you are but just because you are different and YOU ARE UNIQUE. YOU ARE YOU. And you have potential to do anything you dream.

I know alot of people are like 'ladki hai isne to apne ghar jana hai'
Just don't give a damn to this shit girls.

They just show you the castles and tell them you cannot visit them.

WHY? Coz I m a girl? Or a prince charming wud build one for me?

I m an independent human and I have my rights so 'The Mr Right', come when you wanna come to my life BUT just don't spoil my damn present for your future babies.

That's all I wanna say.

This isn't funny Ikr but the genre of the book is random and not humour :)