ᕦвяєαк fяσм ωσякᕤ

Gakushuu woke up, groaning a bit and soon slowly got up. He glanced at the time, his eyes practically now coming out his eyes sockets.

"Godammit! I'm late for work." He soon got up, calling his father that he was going to be late to work. Once his father has answered the phone, he heard his father chuckle on the other end of the phone.

"What's so funny?"

"You're excused for work you know that right?"

"...Eh?"

"Dr. Momoi told me about your little issue-"

"You make it sound like I have a sexual issue, father."

"-Oh do you?"

"No. No I don't, at least not like you. But anyways, continue."

"Excuse me? Anyways, and I've excused you and your brother-"

"Ahhh?" Gakushuu heard his elder brother's voice in the background.

"Karma, shut up,"

"Don't tell me to shut up, baka!"

"Bakabane."

"Gakushoe."

"Alright, stop fighting you two. You're acting like a bunch of children."

"We're your children!"

"Grown children." Gakuho soon replied in a monotone.

"So? Anyways, you said I'm excused and that Karma is doing all of my work?"

"Hai."

"Not like I wanted to." Karma muttered, crossing his arms as he soon sighed softly as he crossed his arms.

"Karma get back to work."

"Hai hai.." The red haired male muttered, starting to go back to work with a small pout on his lips.

"Arigato, bakabane."

"You're welcome, Assano."

"Stop cursing or else you'll get fired."

"You can't fire me. Don't lie to me, now."

"Anyways, I gotta go and rest my shoulder and neck. God, it's killing me." The strawberry blonde  male softly said before bidding his brother and father a goodbye.

The young man groaned, rubbing the back of his neck and shoulder before getting up and started to make himself something to eat, 'cause ya know. He's hungry. Who wouldn't be?

The moment when Gakushuu opened his fridge, there was a knock on his door. The strawberry blonde groaned a bit, rolling his eyes soon walked to the door to Momoi Satsuki at his door.

The man made a poker face as he stared at the panting female in front of him. "Yes Dr. Momoi? Can I have a explanation as to why you're outside on my doorstep?"

"I-I..*pant* I have to give you something for you pain."

"Why didn't you take it to my pharmacy?"

"They weren't open..!"

"Ah..thanks I guess?" He raised a brow before slowly taking the medical little baggy out the pinkette's hand.

"Ah, you're welcome! Have a good day off Gakushuu-kuuun~!" The female smiled happily, waving her hand. "Ja ne!"

The male watched her run off, a sweat drop could be seen rolling down his head.

"I'm just going to...," the male trailed off before walking into his own house. "At least it's Friday." He muttered, before finally getting something for himself to eat.

~*Time Skip~*

Karma had suddenly and randomly popped up at the his twins house, a shit-eating grin on his face as he snickered softly. "Nufufufu~ how's it going Gakushuu?"

Gakushuu suddenly looked up, seeing his red haired twin standing at the entrance of the door. "K-Karma?! How the hell did you get in here?!"

"You shouldn't leave keys under your mat."

"..Shut up you damn weasel." He grumbled, looking the other way before starting to lay back down.

"Oh no you don't. We've got work to do."

"WORK?!"

"We're going to the bar~!"

"Now, Karma, I understand you're my twin and all but...you 're a lightweight."

((#exposed shut up shut up ..okay))

"Yeah but you're a lightweight too. Just like your whore of a mother."

"Excuse me? Last time I checked, we had the same mother."

"Yeah but she was a whore. Was she not?"

"..."

"Exactly. not only did she have me with another man. But she also had you behind me fathers back, and your father didn't even know that she was pregnant with me."

"Fine, you win. Let's go." The strawberry blonde  male muttered before getting up, stretching and cracking his back.

"Come on now. Let's go." Karma grinned, wrapping a arm around the male's shoulder with a grin on his face.

"Yeah yeah." Gakushuu chuckled, a small smile on his lips.

"Yeah! That's the spirit Gakushuu." Karma snickered, looking at his younger brother.

The strawberry blonde haired male snickered also, before swatting the male's arm away. "Let me get dressed first, dammit."

((Why did the font change wth))

"Alright alright." The red devil said, rolling his as he soon enough sat on the couch.

The younger twin walked up to his room, changing out his pajamas clothes and into casual clothes. He came out his room soon enough, suddenly catching his keys and car keys due to Karma suddenly throwing them so suddenly.

"What-"

"We're talking your car too. It'll be faster, besides one of us has to be the sober one."

"I'll be the drunk one." Gakushuu said before walking out his house, smirking once he heard his brother groan.

"Yeah whatever, at least we're bonding together."

Gakushuu smiled a bit, "Yeah. That's true."
((Why- yes yes I know, I'm sorry but I'm going through somethings and I was planning to work on the chapter over the break! Yeah okay but we'll give you a pass but idk about the readers though... I hope they do))