ᴥσffι¢єᴥ

Karma glared, smirking at Gakuho. "What are you gonna do about haaa?" He tilted his head, his golden mercury golden glowing brightly while his pupils slitted, a toothy grin came onto his face.

Gakuho flinched slightly, not expecting that kind of look from Karma, but kept his posture as he continued to look at the male.

"You really are Gakushuu's twin." The older Asano muttered into his hands, before smirking. He started to give a dark aura, as he glared darkly at the male before him. "If you really value your job, I suggest you shut up and stay in your place. As a mere child and a mere adult.

"Tsk." The haired male deiced to keep his mouth shut just his save his hide and job as well. I mean, who gets fired one the first day of the job. Karma almost did, so him apparently.

((Shut up author-chan and just continued the story okei okei Jesus))

"Father, can you just accept the damn paperwork and let us leave your office?"

"Didn't I have to talk to you about something?"

"Whatever it is, it can wait. It isn't that important."

"Well what if it is?"

"Well I don't find it important."

Karma soon shrugged and left, "come on Gakushoe."

"IT'S GAKUSHU NOT GAKUSHOE!"

Karma only chucked before having to look at the male behind him and soon left the office with his younger brother. His hands resting at the back of his head, continuing his merry way to his shared office with the ginger haired male following him.

"You know...you should really keep your mouth shut if you really want to keep your job."

"And who's gonna stop me?"

"The fact that you'll get fired and have to find another job again."

"I'll still come even I got fired."

"Karma- you can't do that-"

"Yes the fuck I can, and I will."

((Karma you can't-- yes I can and I will))

"Whatever." Gakushuu soon rolled his eyes, has he walked to his side of the office and soon sat down, "now we just have to just till we get another pile of work given to us."

"Yup, till then. I'll be sleeping. Wake me up when we get that."

"Karma Akabane, I get the stack of work. You get it the work through email you damn idiot."

"So--"

Ding!

"You jinxed you spawn of Satan.."

"The actual spawn of Satan is you. If I have to remind you."

"Tsk, whatever."

"Well, Akabane, get to work."

Karma rolled his eyes and growled softly, opening his laptop and started to work on the work that he received from that man.

Soon there was a knock at the door, signaling that someone was obviously at the door.

"Come in," muttered the strawberry blonde said. 

A female with a black penical skirt walked in with a stack of papers in her hands.

"For Mr. Asano?"

"That'll be me." Gakushuu raised his hand before sending the female a charming smile towards the now flushed female.

The female nervously moved closer to the male and sat the paper on the table. "Good bye Mr.Asano, goodbye Mr.Akabane." The female bid her goodbyes, leaving the room and closed the door behind her.

"Well wasn't she a cutie?~" Purred the redhaired male.

"Yes she was cute but she is nothing but a merely co-worker." Gakushuu sighed before starting to  work on the piles of work that was recently given to him.

"So? Just because she's just a little mouse doesn't mean anything. What if she's good in bed then-'

"AKABANE KARMA!"

"Whaaaat?" Karma said lazily then itched the inside his ear with his pinky.

"You don't speak like of a female, a lady no less."

"Yeah yeah whatever." Karma mocked his younger brother before starting to type away at his computer.

"You make me worrisome."

"You are worrisome."

"Shut up."

"You shut up.

"You still act like a hormonal teenager."

"What can I say? I'm a guy, beside, you like a mere child."

"I think our shift is ending soon."

"Our shift ends at 4pm and it's only-- oh."

"Told you so."

Karma only scoffed at what he said before getting up. "I'll be telling daddy dearest that our shift is over."

"Mhm." Gaksuhuu hummed before having to careless about that man that doesn't deserve that parent title and be called 'father'.

Soon enough, Karma got to that office and knocked on the door before just walking in without the 'okay' to come inside of the office. "Yo, me and Gakushuu are gonna head home now, we'll finish our report over the weekend alright. I'll send you the thing and Gakushuu, I'm guessing in his case, will come to your house and give you the report by hand.

"Hm. Alright, just make sure to come inside when y-"

Karma had already left before poor old man Gakuhoe Asano can finish his sentence.

"KARMA AKABANE!"

Karma chuckled, seeing that he heard his name being called the old geezer. "That's my name, don't wear it out but as for you ladies.." He turned his head and winked at the readers. "That's the name you call out in pleasure when you're in my bed-sheets~" he purred and soon left.

((KARMA AKABANE!-- you call my name out in pleasure too Author-chan~ you weren't supposed to say that and break the fourth wall! But don't you do th-- SHHHHH BYE I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED the STORY!-- Karma I'm gonna strangle you-- and I'm going to strangle you with this dick- KARMA!))