Chapter 18 part 2

Start from the beginning

With a ragged breath, Dylan stepped away, "If you want that beautiful outfit to stay in one piece, I suggest you take it off..." she told her, not trusting herself.

Smiling gently, Devon reached out and cupped her face, "Rest easy darling," she started soothingly, "I assure you this is yours, all night long."

Swallowing deeply as she tried to gain control of her unbridled want, Dylan began to unbutton her own shirt, "And I intend to take it all night long."

Devon saw and understood the need that was washing over Dylan, she could see it in her eyes, hear it in her voice, and feel it in her touch...it was as if they had been apart for longer than just two nights, and they were dying inside. Devon, knew that it was a ridiculous thought but she felt sure that if she had not been touched by Dylan at the exact moment she had, some part of her would have withered and perished. Maybe it wasn't healthy to be so attached, but she was, and as Dylan refilled her soul with beautiful love as she caressed, and kissed her, she once again began to feel whole.

As Dylan lay languidly beside Devon after having made love to her for the last hour and a half, she felt Devon's hand slowly running across her flat stomach in a soothing manner, and she wondered how she had lived so long without the completeness of this touch.

"What are you thinking?" Devon asked softly as she brought her green eyes up to look at Dylan's face.

Closing her eyes, Dylan smiled a little as she soaked in Devon's warm touch, "It may sound cliché, but I was thinking how you complete me."

Leaning up a little, Devon brushed her lips against Dylan's jaw making her open her eyes, "I don't think it sounds cliché at all," She started, her voice still thick from the passion they had just shared, "I think it's sounds heavenly."

Wrapping her arms around Devon tightly, Dylan kissed her tenderly, "That's because you're an angel."

Devon's eyes clouded a little as she leaned back to search Dylan's eyes, "If I didn't know you better Dylan McKay-Walker, I'd think you were trying to get me into bed."

Raising an eyebrow, Dylan smiled again, "And you you'd be right..." She stated kissing her once more, this time a little more playfully, "I fully believe that if you weren't in here with me, my cousin and brother would be trying to do the same thing."

Laughing lightly, Devon put her head back down on Dylan's shoulder, "They are very handsome." She replied, "But, It's clear you got all the charm."

"Only charm? What about looks?" Dylan played along.

"Mm, definitely that..." She began, as she ran a hand down the middle of stomach to rest in the warmth between Dylan's legs, "You are by far the sexiest person I've met in your family yet."

Groaning as her fingers traced the vertical wet line, Dylan swallowed and willed Devon's fingers to slip in between the folds and touch her, "Stop teasing me woman."

Raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow, Devon responded by sliding her finger inside of her gently, "I'm not teasing you darling, I intend to return to the pleasure that you just gave me."

Reaching up to cup the back of her head to pull Devon's lips to hers, she felt a wave of pure ecstasy run through her body as Devon began to move inside of her gently. "We may be at this for a while then if you intend to keep up, because I'm not even close to being finished with you." She stated between kisses.