Missing Allen.........

Start from the beginning

The water around me was starting to choke me, and due to lack of oxygen my body was feeling really heavy and I couldn't think straight anymore.

Suddenly the woman touching me seemed to have disappeared and I was able to see some light shining through the water. As I was thinking how short this life was and started to lose consciousness I was embraced by a warm hug and started go back up to the surface. It was the last thing I remembered.

"Sumi........Natsumi". A voice called out to me. As I regained consciousness I opened my eyes slowly as I adjusted to the light as tears rolled down my cheeks when I heard those words.

As my vision got back, I saw Ray calling out to me but he was not using the name Allen rather he was using the name Natsumi. He had a really worried expression on his face.

I tried to stand with my weary body which felt really heavy. "Ray, why do you know that name?" I asked as I fell down to my knees and was supported by Ray.

"Natsumi......Allen, please don't leave me alone. Please don't do something so dangerous again. I didn't know what I would do if anything happened to you." He said with worried tone. "Allen, I'm Tetsuya, I was reincarnated as Ray and your brother."

As I heard that I bursted into tears and I hugged him "I thought you forgot everything. I thought you did not have any memories of when you were Tetsuya, why didn't you tell me you me that before?” I said in a really low voice while I cried burying my face into his chest before collapsing again.

................................

As Allen collapsed he was caught by Ray who supported him. Ray was surprised to see Allen collapse again and as he was thinking of what to do next Lilian came and saw them both.

"Ray-sama, why is Allen-sama so wet?" Lilian asked Ray who had a really worried expression on. He tried to pick up Allen but was not able to do so because Ray was not ready to leave him or let anybody touch Allen. Ray was extremely cautious of everyone.

Lilian let out a heavy sigh "Ray-sama don't worry Allen-sama will be alright." He said to make Ray relax a little.

As they were talking Reind and Melinda arrived there. Both of them got really worried seeing Allen unconscious and wet. As Melinda touched his forehead she felt Allen's body burning up due to fever.

Meanwhile Luci was on the trail of the mastermind behind this incident who was running towards the exit of the forest only to disappear suddenly while running. From the expression on Luci's face one could feel how angry he was. Luci halted on the spot where the mastermind disappeared and returned to where Allen and everyone were.

He realized that that was his plan all along, to distract him and take him somewhere far from where Allen was. After realizing how easily he fell into his trap the man was really angry at himself for his foolish action.

................................

As Lilian picked Allen up to take him back to the manor a black figure approached them from behind and tried to attack them. Lilian taking notice of the presence of the figure was able to dodge the attack at the right time. This alerted Melinda and Reind who took an offensive and defensive stance immediately in response.

"Lilian, take Ray and Allen back to the manor as fast as you can. We will take this thing on." ordered Reind as he gave out bloodthirsty aura which caused the black figure to retreat a few steps back.

The black figured seeing them in those stances and the bloodthirsty aura coming from them decided to take a human form. The black figure changed into a woman and once again tried to attack. It was quite clear that her target was none other than Allen. Only to be stopped by some black coloured fireballs, this suddenly turned into a wall of fire creating a divide between them and acting like barrier to protect them from any attacks from the opposite side.