turn off

prompt: person A and person B getting it on until person A ruins it by calling person B a weird nickname.

/

"Maya," Lucas laughs as his neck gets smothered by sensual kisses. "I have to get to work."

She's completely naked in front of him, and it's a surprise to him that he's even thinking about work.

"I want morning sex; now." She purrs into his ear, unbuttoning his dress shirt urgently.

"I am going to be late and my boss is going to get angry and that means no more job which means no more money which means no more chimichangas for you."

Anything he says doesn't help, Maya is straddling his lap as she repeatedly presses her lips onto his bare chest.

"Maya," he says it more as a moan and no longer as a warning.

"Let's come back to bed, yeah?" Maya bites her bottom lip, staring up at him with hooded eyes.

"Or," she nibbles on his earlobe. "We could do it right here on the table—I think I like that better, don't you?"

Lucas hums, already giving in and losing himself to the focused pleasure as she grinds against his arousal.

To hell with work.

He suddenly lifts them off of the chair, her legs immediately wrapping around his waist as he pins her against the table.

Breathy sighs and whimpers escape her pink lips as he ravishes her soft skin, worshipping her body with his mouth.

Lucas's smirk imprints onto her skin, loving how he's the only person who could make the spitfire blonde vulnerable and weak in the knees.

"Fuck, Lucas, yes." Her voice as light as a feather.

She tugs onto his short locks as he nips at her inner thighs, close to her most sensitive spot.

"You like that?" He raises his head, glancing at her. "Babygirl?"

Maya's eyes are now open and she lifts herself up, gently pushing him off of her.

"What did you just call me?"

Lucas caresses her thigh, leaning in to kiss her jaw and down her neck. "I called you, babygirl."

"Hell no." Maya hops off of the table, getting away from him.

"What's wrong?" He stands in front of her, hair tousled and shirtless.

"Why are you calling me that?" She stares at him with a disgusted expression, crossing her arms.

"I don't know—I thought it would turn you on?" He shrugs, looking sincerely puzzled.

Maya scoffs. "Lucas, my mother calls me babygirl; I definitely don't want that to be your nickname for me."

"Well I'm sorry, I won't do it again." Lucas steps towards her. "Now can we get back to what we were doing?" He mutters darkly, his gaze heated.

She scrunches up her nose. "That really turned me off."

"Seriously?" He steps back, leaning against the table.

"Well now I can't stop picturing my mother!" Maya shouts, bringing her hands to her head.

"I'm sorry."

"Why would you even call me that?"

"I read somewhere that women like getting called baby and babygirl?" Lucas stares innocently at her.

Maya snorts at his dorkiness, pecking the tip of his nose.

"Just, no more nicknames during sex, okay?"

"I guess daddy kink isn't your thing then, huh?" He comments.

She throws up her hands. "I'm done."

/