Ryan pulled against the door, the cold air hitting her face as tears flowed down them. She could practically taste her freedom until Scott's hand covered her mouth, yanking her back. She let out a final scream as her face pressed against the window, pure terror in her eyes.

•••

"So you killed her?"

"I don't know, I just woke up." Scott gripped the straps of his backpack, looking back at Stiles as they walked into the school. "And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have." Stiles said, looking up as if he was reminiscing. "Usually ends a little differently."

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott shook his head, giving him a disgusted look.

"Noted." Stiles nodded. "Let me take a guess here-"

"No, I know," He cut him off, shaking his head. "I know you think it has something to do with me going out with Ryan tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

Stiles stopped in his tracks, giving his friend an inquisitive look. "Did you just say Ryan?"

"I meant Allison." Scott cleared his throat, making Stiles nod and start walking again. "Where is Ryan, by the way?"

"I don't know, she was gone before I woke up." He said, giving Scott a shrug. "She must've had to study for a test or something and had my dad take her. Why?"

"No reason."

"But no, everything will be fine." Stiles said, waving his hand at Scott. "I personally think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."

Scott gave him a 'really' look, irritated by the fact that he was being so nonchalant about it. "Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

"Who, Derek?" Stiles raised his voice, a girl giving him a funny look as she walked by. He ignored her, smacking Scott upside the head. "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

"Yeah, I know." Scott argued, his hands tightening around his straps. "But chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?"

"Like it actually happened." Scott pushed through the double doors, both of them freezing in their tracks. Police were swarmed outside, examining one of the school buses. The door had been practically ripped off, blood smeared all over the windows and outside.

"I think it did." Stiles breathed, Scott looking at him with wide eyes. Scott darted back into the school, immediately pulling out his phone and sending multiple texts to Ryan. "She's probably fine."

"She's not answering any of my texts, Stiles." Scott said, his mouth becoming dry as he stared at his phone.

"It could just be a coincidence, all right?" Stiles offered, Scott's eyes darting to look at every brunette in the hall. "A seriously amazing coincidence."

Dread soaked into Scott, debating on whether or not he should tell Stiles that he lied. The dream wasn't about Allison, it was about Ryan. Stiles would definitely kill him, for not only having a dream where he made out with his sister, but actually killing her.

His heart rate sped up as he looked around frantically, turning the corner as walking over to the wall of lockers. He rested his head against the metal, his eyes starting to glow as he propped himself up. He let out a loud yell, slamming his fist into the locker and making it partially snap off of its hinges.

Realizing what he'd done Scott backed away, trying to regulate his breathing. Someone ran into his back, making him turn around quickly.

"You scared the hell out of me." Allison grinned, letting out a small laugh as she bent down to grab her books. She noticed his panicked expression, her smile dropping. "You okay?"

"No, I-" Scott looked over Allison's head, a relieved breath escaping his lips. Ryan was walking around the corner, laughing at something Isaac said. He watched as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, waving goodbye to Isaac as he walked to his next class. "I have to go."

Ryan pulled her phone out of her bag, frowning at the number of messages she had received. Suddenly a pair of arms engulfed her, lifting her off of the ground and spinning her around.

"Jesus, Scott." Ryan laughed, giving him an amused look as he set her back down on the ground. "Happy to see you too."

"You're okay." Scott breathed, grabbing her face. He turned her head, examining her to make sure there weren't any signs of injury. "You weren't with Stiles this morning."

"Yeah, I promised Isaac I'd help him cram for his math test before first period." She said, her eyebrows knitting together. "Are you okay?"

"I am now." They both looked up when a noise came from the intercom, grabbing the hall's attention.

"Attention students, this is your principal speaking. I know you are all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you."

The students around them proceeded to groan, Scott just letting out a long sigh.

"Walk with me to class?" Ryan raised an eyebrow, elbowing him lightly in the arm. Scott just smiled, giving her a small nod.

"Of course."

___________________________

Not edited

We LOVE a long chapter

The next chapter or so is going to be really funny, so stay tuned.

ALSO I POSTED A GRAYSON DOLAN FIC CALLED UNWRITTEN WHICH Y'ALL SHOULD CHECK OUT

Vote and Comment!

Brea xx