He's Back

I'm pretty sure I was burning from rage. Ein is trying to take the only one I love out of my life, again.
Daniel stopped me, I don't know why, he knows I would do anything for her. But why did he stop me?
The next question is, how do I get her back? I groaned and buried my face into a pillow, drying the tears that I didn't want to accept. I don't accept being sad, alone, and confused. I deserve to know something.

"Aaron, you will stay in your room until further notice! We can't risk you getting hurt, or worse, figured out! I knew I should have kept you away from Aphmau."

Those words hurt me. It feels like college all over again.
If I'm going to find him, I need to get out of here first. If I destroy the source, everyone will be safe.

I heard my dad talking to someone on the phone, from the other side of the door.

"I trust you, I know we didn't have good relations back then, but I know Aaron needs you right now."

Who is he trying to get in touch with?

Wait a second, I'm not in College anymore. I have more freedom than I think. I can just bust one of these windows and escape. But..

"Aaron, if you try to escape I will keep you under my Agents watch again. I'll make sure you are kept under control."

It's worth it, for her.
I lunged at the window, and it shattered. I landed on the roof, and jumped down behind the bushes in the front.

"Aaron! Get back here! Aaron!"

I ran down the road, against my dads orders. When I turned the corner, someone wearing a new red shirt stopped me.
"I heard you needed help, Aaron."

"... R?"